• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mayor names?

Squidward

Soup enjoyer
Bells
Ok, so I'm starting a new game on January 1[SUP]st[/SUP] and I need a nice name for my girl mayor. I'm looking for something original and nice! Any ideas?~

"Girl."

10/10.

... yeah, good luck. I'm awful with fememine stuff. :b

I would say do your middle name or something, that's what I did with my second copy. A random girl name never appealed to me.

Hmm, I think you can only have 8 characters in your name, right? I love the names Valerie, Vivian, Melanie, Angelina, and Lily, just off the top of my head.

As for something from Skyrim, what about... Delphine, Karliah, Lydia, Brelyna, Danica, Taarie, Elisif, Carlotta, Camilla, Astrid, Colette, Annekke, Aela, Irileth, Jordis, Karita, Meridia, Serana, Niranye, Azura, Saadia, Dibella, or Ysolda? Haha I know it's a lot of suggestions, I know Skyrim fairly well :p Maybe you can find something out of those!

Hmm, I think you can only have 8 characters in your name, right? I love the names Valerie, Vivian, Melanie, Angelina, and Lily, just off the top of my head.

As for something from Skyrim, what about... Delphine, Karliah, Lydia, Brelyna, Danica, Taarie, Elisif, Carlotta, Camilla, Astrid, Colette, Annekke, Aela, Irileth, Jordis, Karita, Meridia, Serana, Niranye, Azura, Saadia, Dibella, or Ysolda? Haha I know it's a lot of suggestions, I know Skyrim fairly well :p Maybe you can find something out of those!

Astrid was what I was thinking! I really love all of them but I will def pick one of these names. Thank you so much!

Back