• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I Need Help.... with a Town Name

Venn

Bells
Island
Mistfall
Yellow Crescent Moon
Festival Lantern
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
After a long hiatus, dealing with life and such, I have decided to return and play much more! However, with my return, I am also restarting my town and taking in a fresh start.

I am not the best with names, especially names for Towns. I was hoping I could get some help from the community.

What I imagine for my new town's name is something short, and simple. I tried creating a list of possible things, but it didn't go well because I couldn't think of much. I also like creative twists in names.

So far I was thinking of the name "Mill" but I wanted to see other options?

Can anyone else think of some good names?

Thanks!

Ahhh, names. I just go the lazy route and use a name of a city or town from the Pokemon series, English or Japenese.

Hmmm. How about Ardenmil? Combination of the words Ardent and Mill.

The 8 letter character restriction makes it difficult.

Last edited:
Hmm, it sort of depends on what you plan on making your town look like and how it'll be developed, so your town name can reflect what's going on in town. If you're not really looking into that, Mill sounds nice and snappy, I like it!

I love short and sweet, or one's that don't define the theme of the town because that way if you change your mind on theme later on in the game you're not stuck with a town name that doesn't match. Mill sounds perfect :)

I like naming towns after colours or plants. So maybe Aster, Iris, Sage, Coral, Jade, Lilac - stuff like that. Mill sounds nice too :)

If you're fond of the word Mill, maybe adding another part/syllable would make it less blunt or more interesting?

Old Mill, Millwood, Milton/Millton.

Just a few ideas.

The first thing that came to my mind was Windmill. I really like your idea, though. Mill is short and sweet!

What about Garden, Sprout or Meadow? c: otherwise I like SageAutumn's idea of Windmill! c:

Hey there Tony :D

You know I'm bad at names (mine all come from French stuff or are Fallout related)... but Miller, Millvale, Millbrook, Lightmill, Shadowmill, Millmead....

I'd also like to suggest: Storybrooke, Moulin (which means Mill in french), Fairacre, or Aix.

I really liked the "Ardenmil" suggestion. It rolls off the tongue, and it sounds like an actual town name.

Juliana

Because it sounds like the town is alive, has it's own soul as well as the name meaning youthful. Plus, Venice Mayor of Juliana has a ring to it. ^-^

Back