• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [T]Series 1-4, WA (Temporarily Closed)

Aw I was gonna trade some WA cards but I don't want Japanese cards for my collection :S

Aw I was gonna trade some WA cards but I don't want Japanese cards for my collection :S

Yeah, a lot of people like the English ones, but the Japanese work just as well! I bought 2-3 as box sets which I've only found available in Japanese, so that's what I got. =]

Kaydee, I've got 59 Nate and 80 Eugene. Shoot me a pm
And I'll send them your way.

Bump! I totally bought the sanrio set today and it should be here in a few weeks! YAY!

Not sure if you'd be interested, but I suppose I'll throw this out there anyway. I have Ketchup, but not a double. I don't see anything from your available list that I want. If you're willing to trade Fauna for Ketchup though, I'd be willing to part with her card.

Not sure if you'd be interested, but I suppose I'll throw this out there anyway. I have Ketchup, but not a double. I don't see anything from your available list that I want. If you're willing to trade Fauna for Ketchup though, I'd be willing to part with her card.

I'm not willing to part with her as of now. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Hi! I'm interested in your 201 Rover. I don't have any of the cards you listed, but here are the series 4 I have: 352, 353, 376. Do you need any of these?

Bump, I now have a full set of Sanrio cards as well that I might be willing to trade (I got sent an extra set) but to consider it would have to be for a few of the cards I am after not card for card, send me an offer if you're interested!

interested in that sanrio set, the only cards i have that you want are Peanut and Maggie

I'm really eyeing those sanrio cards haha. I don't know which cards you still need from series 4 and WA but I have doubles of..
WA: 02, 07, 16, 22, 38, and 50.
Series 4: 353 Elise, 304 Phineas (SP), 316 Zipper (SP), 301 Isabelle (SP), 374 Tank, 390 O'Hare, 360 Rod, 359 Apple, 355 Mira, 338 Fang, 370 Jacques, 317 Goldie.

I do have Ketchup, Maggie, Kiki, and Cheif but they aren't doubles so I don't think I will be trading those. Shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out!

Back