North America [T]Series 1-4, WA (Temporarily Closed)

Aw I was gonna trade some WA cards but I don't want Japanese cards for my collection :S

Aw I was gonna trade some WA cards but I don't want Japanese cards for my collection :S

Yeah, a lot of people like the English ones, but the Japanese work just as well! I bought 2-3 as box sets which I've only found available in Japanese, so that's what I got. =]

Kaydee, I've got 59 Nate and 80 Eugene. Shoot me a pm
And I'll send them your way.

Bump! I totally bought the sanrio set today and it should be here in a few weeks! YAY!

Not sure if you'd be interested, but I suppose I'll throw this out there anyway. I have Ketchup, but not a double. I don't see anything from your available list that I want. If you're willing to trade Fauna for Ketchup though, I'd be willing to part with her card.

Not sure if you'd be interested, but I suppose I'll throw this out there anyway. I have Ketchup, but not a double. I don't see anything from your available list that I want. If you're willing to trade Fauna for Ketchup though, I'd be willing to part with her card.

I'm not willing to part with her as of now. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Hi! I'm interested in your 201 Rover. I don't have any of the cards you listed, but here are the series 4 I have: 352, 353, 376. Do you need any of these?

Bump, I now have a full set of Sanrio cards as well that I might be willing to trade (I got sent an extra set) but to consider it would have to be for a few of the cards I am after not card for card, send me an offer if you're interested!

interested in that sanrio set, the only cards i have that you want are Peanut and Maggie

I'm really eyeing those sanrio cards haha. I don't know which cards you still need from series 4 and WA but I have doubles of..
WA: 02, 07, 16, 22, 38, and 50.
Series 4: 353 Elise, 304 Phineas (SP), 316 Zipper (SP), 301 Isabelle (SP), 374 Tank, 390 O'Hare, 360 Rod, 359 Apple, 355 Mira, 338 Fang, 370 Jacques, 317 Goldie.

I do have Ketchup, Maggie, Kiki, and Cheif but they aren't doubles so I don't think I will be trading those. Shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out!

Back