• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] MoonlightAbsol's Freebies! + Some other art stuff

MoonlightAbsol

back to drawing
Bells
Switch
1869-8437-6286
Yellow Crescent Moon
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Blue Candy
The artwork below is out of date, so check later posts, okay?
~~~~~~~

It's almost winter break and you know what that means: it's time for me to return out of hiding to take some commissions! …Or I would, except I don't need any TBT/IGB, which means the only option is RLC and I dunno how to do that soooo…

Some of you might remember me, but I think the last time I was on was a few months ago when I randomly commissioned someone, and I haven't posted anything since, like, April or something. I used to be on 24/7 since I was homeschooled (I used to do competitive gymnastics), but since I stopped last year, I've gone back to normal high school and whew lemme tell you it's really hard to find free time to draw when you're a junior….

Anyway, since I don't need any money for anything, I've decided to do free drawings instead! Drawings will be either shaded pencil sketches or colored with copic, depending on what you want. I can also do digital if you'd like (see my avi), but I'd prefer to do traditional

jMoIZ43.jpg

NmceetT.jpg

1TAE0Yu.jpg

dSuRkMz.jpg
This one's pencil

rjE7J3Q.jpg

Aaaand this one's Copic~

mS7vbA2.jpg

RULES:

I will be drawing everything because I always feel bad on those freebie threads where people pick and choose. I understand why, because there's usually so many requests, but this is a personal choice based on my own feelings. As such, the time between request date and post date could be anything from a few hours to a few days, depending on how many prior drawings I have.

I WILL NOT DRAW
~ Furries (gijinkas and the like are fine)
~ Mecha
~ NSFW (this should be a given; I'm under 18)
~ Elderly
~ Armor, unless it's really light. I'll have to approve on this, sorry. Some examples of what I mean by "light armor": [x] [x] [x]
^^The example images are in a weird formatting because the sizes mysteriously got smaller when I went back and checked them, so I apologize

I can do couples, but don't expect them to be too 'romantic' as drawings with more than one character I still need more practice with.

Also, if you don't give refs, I will not draw your request, except for under certain circumstances

Aaand, that's really all! I'm excited to be back!
~~~~~~~

Last edited:
I love your art! It's nice to see you around again! Maybe my OC?

THALIA ART- LOLITIA.jpg

Thank you for any consideration!

Last edited:
Omg these are really good!

Clicky! →

Thanks for considering ^^

Edit: Oh, and could mine be coloured please?

Last edited:
Cuute!!! Would you like to try my little macaron boy? He's in my siggie! :>

KISSES U N UR ART
HIIII HOW HAVE THINGS BEEN GOING? YOUVE IMPROVED SO MUCH OMG <33333333 its great to see you again!!

i feel like a jerk for asking but if you feel like drawing bridgette or any of her boys id love it :'D thank you so much for the consideration and im happy to see you around again! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?267945-Doggie-s-Art-Request-Thread
Nuuuu no no you're not a jerk I swear! besides i haven't drawn her with riddler yet so its all good~ It's been going well! School is school but what can ya really do about it /shrugs

Edit: Oh, and could mine be coloured please?
Sure!
~~

Friendly reminder these can be colored if you want

- - - Post Merge - - -

all right sorry guys but I'm going out for a bit now, I'll continue in a bit when I can!

Last edited:
Nuuuu no no you're not a jerk I swear! besides i haven't drawn her with riddler yet so its all good~ It's been going well! School is school but what can ya really do about it /shrugs

oh then by all means B) and id love to see it colored if you can~
im really glad to hear that!! yeah i know omg.... school is a real pain in the ass isnt it XD; youll be on break soon tho right?

Wow, very nice art!

If you'd like, would you give her a go? [x]

Colored if possible but not necessary! Thank you for your consideration ^^

And keep up the awesome work!

Last edited:
these are amazing!

if you're not too busy, maybe try this character?: (x)
excuse my crappy art omg
coloured if you have the time would be great!!

thanks so much!

Last edited:
Oh wow, I remember you! Your art was fantastic!

Consider any of my OCs, maybe?
[Link!]

Colored would be awesome but if it's too much don't worry about it!

Last edited:
oh then by all means B) and id love to see it colored if you can~
im really glad to hear that!! yeah i know omg.... school is a real pain in the ass isnt it XD; youll be on break soon tho right?
Yep! My last day is the 18, I'm not sure when I go back, sometime in January but idk for sure. I prob won't be on again until this weekend, but once break starts, I'll be here! And then I'll prob'ly have to disappear again until spring break :0
Since these can be colored, could you color mine if you feel like it?
coloured if you have the time would be great!!
Alright, I'll see what I can do with coloring~
Oh wow, I remember you! Your art was fantastic!

Consider any of my OCs, maybe?
[Link!]

Colored would be awesome but if it's too much don't worry about it!
Someone else remembers me yaaaaaaay :'D
----
Suddenly everyone's asking for colors, which is fine, but please understand that they take a lot more time than just a sketch, and since I go back to school tomorrow, it'll take a while for them to get up.

I also have shirohibiki's done, it'll be up when I get back home

Back