• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GIVEAWAY of Fantasy Life items! Or let's battle some boss?

It's been long since I started this giveaway, and most of the items still remain :) So you don't have to worry for that. Most likely they will be still avalaible to pick when you finally get your game!

Really? I though a lot of people here loves Fantasy Life. Did they sell it or something that not many people came for the giveaway? Either way, i think it is very nice that you are doing this. may help new players, including myself once I get the game.

I don't know for sure, but I get the feeling that many people abandoned after completing the main story (or maybe after the DLC). It's usually what people do, as far as I know. Instead I'm one that squeezes every game to the last drop, no matter how long it takes! :D
But giving the benefit of doubt, there must also be a few that wanted to get the items and etc by themselves, or something...
And thanks!

Hi there! I'm not much interested in this but could you give me some tips on someone trying to level and beat at least one gold tier boss?

I'm not good at giving advices, but the only thing to do to level up is to keep playing :) About bosses, in my opinion and experience, more than powerful you need to be cautious and patient.
If you want to beat any, I could visit your world and help you with it.

Hi, I bought this game like 2 years and just started getting into it. I'm only a lvl 21 and I was a cook but I started the paladin path recently because I thought it might be easier to complete this early on. I'm having so much fun so far omg I regret not getting into it earlier. I already have 3 doggos and my character looks like a chubby short baby and I love her.

Since I'm not familiar with most of the items and stuff, do you have anything that might help me on my journey?

Well, since you're so early in the game, I don't know if most of the things I offer are too high for you to use. Furniture doesn't have level, but items and armors do. Also ingredients are very valuable in higher ranks, not now until you get recipes to use them. However, you still can take them anyway and keep them for the moment you're actually able to make use of them :)

Well, since you're so early in the game, I don't know if most of the things I offer are too high for you to use. Furniture doesn't have level, but items and armors do. Also ingredients are very valuable in higher ranks, not now until you get recipes to use them. However, you still can take them anyway and keep them for the moment you're actually able to make use of them :)

May I have furniture then? :O I just bought that log cabin with the purple roof and I'm trying to fill it up.

I only have seven pieces of furniture to offer, as you can see in the picture, but if you want them all, sure you can!

Ok, give me a moment to switch cartridges and I'll open my world. Apart from furniture, what else do you want?

Back