Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (140) +
BTB Only

I was recently scammed so I will request that you send the BTB before I send the collectible, as you can see I have a 100% wifi rating with over 100 trades. Please wait until we're both online so that you don't get worried that you haven't received it.

Ends: 11/26 Thanksgiving day (May be moved up to 11/21 if the bids start getting near the buyout) at 10pm EST
Current Highest Bid: 23.5k
Minimum Increase: 1k BTB
Buyout Price: 75k BTB
Snipe Guard: 3 hours. (bidder must have bid at least once 3 hours before the end of the auction in order to be allowed to make bids during the last 3 hours to prevent sniping.)

All BTB received from this auction will go primarily to my shiny pokemon collection and flight rising currency and a bit toward my acnl town and a username change.

EDIT As much as I appreciate all the concern over me being recently scammed, it's giving me false hope over possible bids!!! So if you want to let me know you're sorry about that or something, please PM or VM me and let's keep this thread strictly about my auction! Thanks to everyone who already commented about me being scammed, I appreciate the support and have already contacted the mods!

Accepted Alternate Bids:
Gen1 Flight Rising Dragons (Will only accept ones I like. Amount of BTB they're worth dependent on the dragons.) Minimum of 500BTB for ungened.
Nicknameable Shiny Pokemon I don't have. = 75BTB for no IVs, 200BTB for 6IVs Will accept a Maximum of 10 pokemon.
Wildclaw Breed Change Scroll from FR - 2000BTB (will only accept 1 of these)
Coatl Breed Change Scroll from FR - 1000BTB (will accept 3 of these)
More to come if I think of them.

Last edited:
I want it so badly ;-; Good luck!! Sorry about that scam though! It must of been such a bad experience for you D:

Last edited:
See, the reason that it's so pricey is because I wouldn't be sad to keep it. :p

That sucks that you got scammed! If it involved forum bells or collectibles, you can always contact the Mods/Admins to reverse the transaction.

If you need that FR currency, hmu B)

Also yah, sorry about the scam! It's a shame people do those things :c

Last edited:
Where were you when I was looking for them!

I would like to know if collectibles count as valid entries or not, although I understand if they don't.

Good luck with your auction, I hope you get spoiled with bells.

Where were you when I was looking for them!

I would like to know if collectibles count as valid entries or not, although I understand if they don't.

Good luck with your auction, I hope you get spoiled with bells.

Valid entries? What do you mean?

I think he means would you accept collectibles as a bid.

Ohhhhh, thanks

Sorry, no! I'm selling my pokeball because I don't really care about collectibles, so BTB only!
(I might accept 1st gen flight rising dragons though...? amount they're = to dependent on each specific dragon)

I was recently scammed so I will request that you send the BTB before I send the collectible, as you can see I have a 100% wifi rating with over 100 trades. Please wait until we're both online so that you don't get worried that you haven't received it.

what happened? the mods should be able to fix it...

Ohhhhh, thanks

Sorry, no! I'm selling my pokeball because I don't really care about collectibles, so BTB only!
(I might accept 1st gen flight rising dragons though...? amount they're = to dependent on each specific dragon)

Hey I have a few gen one dragons ; D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back