• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

IT'S TIME TO FIGHT

twisty

tired.
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
SO I'VE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD ON CLOVER PATHS, RIGHT? LIKE, SPENDING ALL MY FREAKING MONEY ON THEM.

SO TODAY, I LOAD UP MY GAME LIKE NORMAL. I GO TO WATER ALL MY FLOWERS, LIKE A RESPONSIBLE MAYOR, AND THEN I SEE IT.

I SEE HIM.

NOW, I'VE HAD AN UNNECESSARY HATRED FOR QUILLSON EVER SINCE I HEARD HIS HIDEOUS NAME. IT SOUNDS LIKE QUILLADIN, A SUBJECTIVELY HIDEOUS POKEMON, AND REMINDS ME OF EIGHTEENTH CENTURY FRAT BOYS. HIS FACE, THOUGH, TOPS IT OFF. IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MOLDED FROM DECOMPOSING DUMPSTER MATERIALS AND BAD IDEAS.

TO TOP IT OFF, HE MOVED ON TOP OF MY CLOVERS. AND CAME FROM A STREETPASS TOWN NAMED HELL, WHICH IS APPROPRIATE, CONSIDERING THE TREATMENT HE WILL RECEIVE IN MY TOWN.

/BANGS FISTS ON TABLE/ I WANT HIM OUT AND I WANT HIM OUT NOW.

The worst random move in I have had is when this dumb villager named BonBon thought it would be a cool idea to move into my town and while I was trying to TT her out my baby Eugene peaced out. He never even pinged me. D: So yeah, be careful when moving him out. Quillson shows up in my towns a lot for some ungodly reason.

From the stories I have heard about streetpass move ins I am kinda grateful now that I never get streetpasses.

I know the feeling. I've had him in my town before and could not wait to get him out. He eventually did move out, thankfully.

Sorry to hear about your clover paths. Jambette planted her house atop my purple roses before and totally obliterated every one of them, so I can sorta relate to that too. It's really unfortunate when this sort of stuff happens.

Last edited:
STOP THE DUCKS! STOP THE DUCKS! MAKE THEM GO AND NOT COME BACK! STOP THE DUCKS! STOP THE DUCKS! MAKE THEM GO AND NOT COME BACK!

But without referencing MLP, that sucks. Quillson is not a pleasant sight, and moving right over clovers.. yeesh. Also, I agree. Quilladin is just.. no. I remember the outrage on Team Chespin the day the evos came out.

I`m so sorry that you got an unwanted villager, I hope you can get him out soon. And I don?t like him either...

STOP THE DUCKS! STOP THE DUCKS! MAKE THEM GO AND NOT COME BACK! STOP THE DUCKS! STOP THE DUCKS! MAKE THEM GO AND NOT COME BACK!

But without referencing MLP, that sucks. Quillson is not a pleasant sight, and moving right over clovers.. yeesh. Also, I agree. Quilladin is just.. no. I remember the outrage on Team Chespin the day the evos came out.

I thought you were referencing immigrants in boats

my worst fear is that i've unknowingly voided a villager like quillson into some random innocent mayor's town

He's kind of adorable lmao ((*hugs Quilladin tightly* ;^; )) But anywho, sorry for your badluck D: You should put fourleaf clover paths if you weren't doing so already. But I sorta know how you feel. *glares at Limberg*

Last edited:
Back