• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Marina The Normal Octopus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
Sweet Balloon
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Cool Feather
Pink Crescent Moon
Light Blue Balloon
Blue Star Fragment
Glam Feather
Night Sky Scenery
Sweet Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (563) +
Not quite sure how this works, since I joined this community recently. However, I was TTing and finally managed to get one of my villagers to move, Marina. I know she's a tier one so she's pretty valuable. I'll accept both In Game Bells and TBT. I would prefer if you enter only if she's a dreamie or one of your favs but she doesn't have to be. Best offer wins. (I hope I did this right)
She leaves tomorrow though I want her gone in around the next hour or so.

I know. I just think starting low is a good idea, so if someone outbids me I don't have to go far ^^'

I know. I just think starting low is a good idea, so if someone outbids me I don't have to go far ^^'

Ah okay lol, good luck then. XD
I'm hoping to get some good stuff with her since she's one of my most valuable villagers that I'm willing to give away.

Also guys she's in boxes so all you'll have to go is come talk to her and pick her up. Once you've succeeded just tell me and I'll end the visit from there. :)

Anyone else want to join the bid? I'm surprised there aren't more people. She's about 85% original I think, her shirt is original and most of her house is original I'm pretty sure, idk what she would have added since I never talked with her, though she has a different catchphrase.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might void her (I think that's the term) if I don't get any higher offers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll need to TT someone out, though :p

Looks like you're the only one who participated, I'll have to end the auction soon so when I do you'll have to be able to get on right away, as I cannot hold her.

About to end! Anyone else? I know there was one other person who was interested but they might be too late

- - - Post Merge - - -

Winner is cherrypup309!
I added your fc, send me your tbt and she's all yours ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back