• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

im sorry... ill calm myself... now i know how Labele felt when she came back and Ender had gotten everyone to switch all the votes to her....
Yup. My hands are still shaking 25 minutes later. (Though I haven't eaten yet either, so that might be why... :p)

and now i have to leave for work soon and Ender will be on here trying to scrap together whatever lame reason he can find against me and i won't even get to reply until tomorrow

Yes, it can. I want to help you guys realize as much as possible.

Have you read this thread at all Daniel? Panda switched the vote simply to split up the Ender/me "team".

I agree with the team thing, at least in the sense that you have the same opinion. I don't think your final words will convince me at all.

Yes Sarasakat i did and that makes perfect since CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHOS WHO... so i don't want anyone to have any advantage over me by having any kind of "team mate" when ill be left all alone when Danial most likely dies

and now i have to leave for work soon and Ender will be on here trying to scrap together whatever lame reason he can find against me and i won't even get to reply until tomorrow

I believe in you Panda, have a nice day at work!
@LaBelle you should eat something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes Sarasakat i did and that makes perfect since CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHOS WHO... so i don't want anyone to have any advantage over me by having any kind of "team mate" when ill be left all alone when Danial most likely dies

Wait so Danial is dying? :p

How has Ender been suspicious? Please, tell me that. Consider that.

Also consider that Labelle used no logic whatsoever in her FOS of me, and is refusing to explain herself. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is suspicious as ****.

Just don't act super surprised like "OMG WAT SARASA IS TOWN!?!?!?!?1" when night post comes up. It was kind of staring you in the face when you voted me.

Night Three​

The unnamed official knew who it was after the death of Trojan. He looked through the records and the profiles of the employees and knew who it was.

He marched down the hall, looking into cubicle after cubicle. "Which one was it again?" He thought, marching down the hall.

He looked into a cubicle and saw Sarasakat. "Yes." He thought. "It's him, Winston Smith"

He grabbed by the throat and dragged him into the hallway

"I'M INNOCENT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He shouted.

"Your going back to room 101 for reeducation"

Panicked, Sarasakat began clawing at his throat, drawing blood. It continued to flow. Red blood.

"Glad this farce is finally finished." The official thought.

He failed to notice the blood slowly turn from Red, to Green, to Black.

Sarasakat's role

Winston Smith(townie)
After going through and coming out of the ministry of love, you truly love Big Brother. You understand the love that Big Brother has for the citizens of Oceania and the necessity of his rule. You came to the ministry of truth for closure. Once you heard of the revolutionary threat, you pledged yourself to the eradication of those who want to kill Big Brother

Unknown to Sarasakat he was actually a Miller

Winston Smith(miller)
You are Winston Smith. You love Big Brother but your time in the ministry of love makes you immediately suspicious to investigative roles. You will return as a Goldstein Loyalist to any investigative roles

Last edited:

1. I still suspect Labelle more. I've stated this.
2. Why am I suddenly 100% scum? You JUST voted for Labelle?

As of now, my order of suspicion goes:

1) Labelle
2) Panda
3) Ender

And with that, I think that's the last post I'm getting in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had a feeling a Miller was somewhere in this game lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol who killed me rip

It wasn't Sarsa
image.jpg

obs pl0x

Also, sorry I got a bit heated there. Especially sorry @Daniel. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone ^^"

i think Daniel might be heavily influenced by Labelle.... where Ender and Sarasakat just seem to have the same decision

you guys are forcing me to pick teams.... team Daniel/ Labelle Vs. Team Sarasakat/ Ender... ender has gone against the other mfian in this game so that makes me lean towards Labelle

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dunno what to do...

What happened to this opinion now? Why suddenly are you buddy with Daniel and unable to suspect Labelle?

Night result is obvious.

Only reason you don't die is if Panda/Labelle is banking on you auto-lynching me without thinking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even then it's a bad kill because you'd be suspicious of it.

Night result is obvious.

Only reason you don't die is if Panda/Labelle is banking on you auto-lynching me without thinking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even then it's a bad kill because you'd be suspicious of it.

Eh I don't care if I die or not honestly, I've done All I possibly can at this point.

It's almost as if I always disappear towards the evening watching Worlds and come back late in the morning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though I suppose you were talking about Labelle and Panda too.

i have a feeling i might die tonight...

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry guys I've just been out running around first i went and bought the Nintendo New 3DS Happy Home designer bundle and brought it home and realized the console is not XL so i had to take it back and they didn't wanna exchange so i had to fight with them for awhile... big pain in the butt eventually i got the New 3DS XL and Happy Home Design and I've just been doing a system transfer and all that good stuff. long day already and still have work tonight =[

Ah well, at least it turned out well in the end and you got your XL? Good luck with work.

On that note:
Do you remember when you sent me the PM about Daniel that I said meant he was a Power Role? That was before that night ended, and before he claimed during the day. (Check the times on it if you want. You'll find I'm right.)

So, if you think I'm scum, why didn't Daniel die that night? Considering Trojan had already used his bullet and therefore was just a clear towny.

Back