• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

These two applied too much pressure on the subject. Mafia had likely figured it out anyway.
Your play has been so weird this game if we were playing Town of Salem I'd assume you were a jester. They may have applied slight pressure but not nearly enough to out them as a PR.

Night One

As the thought police entered the building, Syme continued to do his work, writing the tenth edition of the Newspeak dictionary. He did dutifully, it was his only love, and it would be his undoing. The rest of the minitruth employees had been counted to aid the finding of the conspirators, while Syme was out personally questioning every one, as was his duty to the party.

Many found this behaviour suspicious, as if he were trying to build relationships and trust, to further his own sinister plots.

Syme tried to explain himself, but he lacked the ability to explain himself in the correct manner. If only he had deleted all of those words from the ninth edition newspeak dictionary, but remembered them. He might still be alive today.

Endless's role

Syme(townie)
You are Syme, a loyal member of the outer party. You work for the ministry of truth, specializing in language, and are loyal to Big Brother. You detest the idea of the party being overthrown as you are a part of it. You have no special abilities.

You have 23 and a half hours to send in any night actions.

Last edited:
Endless, that was a terrible d1.

I am not at fault in his untimely death in any way, shape or form.

End.. Wasn't Mafia? I'm confused now, what other reason would he have to suddenly jump on me.... :/. I don't know how.. Confused

Well ****, if he was town, that takes me back to the drawing board.

Gonna read though and see what I missed. Never quite caught the suspicions surrounding Slammint.

Well ****, if he was town, that takes me back to the drawing board.

Gonna read though and see what I missed. Never quite caught the suspicions surrounding Slammint.
Yeah that just confused my theory's too... Why else would he do that towards me? I thought he was Mafia trying to kill off me.
Well then.. :/. I'm sorry to him too, I did seriously think he was Mafia.

Literally the only thing I can think of as to why Slammint could be scum was that initial vote for me (if there's anything else, tell me). Which yeah... that's bad. But you all made it sound like theres absolutely no motivation for him voting me. I think it was bandwagoning, actually. I have a theory about it, but I have an idea...

Slammnit, you never answered my question completely from earlier. Why did you vote me, and not someone else, if it was random? Seems like a pretty big coincidence that the person you voted on complete random was set to lynch.

Trojan, I saw that you pegged ne as possible scum. Why? I'd like to defend myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah that just confused my theory's too... Why else would he do that towards me? I thought he was Mafia trying to kill off me.
Well then.. :/. I'm sorry to him too, I did seriously think he was Mafia.
Reason he voted you must have been because he thinks you're mafia. Can't think of any other reason he'd do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really liked that post Labelle made btw. Im townreading her for that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Literally the only thing I can think of as to why Slammint could be scum was that initial vote for me (if there's anything else, tell me). Which yeah... that's bad. But you all made it sound like theres absolutely no motivation for him voting me. I think it was bandwagoning, actually. I have a theory about it, but I have an idea...

Slammnit, you never answered my question completely from earlier. Why did you vote me, and not someone else, if it was random? Seems like a pretty big coincidence that the person you voted on complete random was set to lynch.

Trojan, I saw that you pegged ne as possible scum. Why? I'd like to defend myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reason he voted you must have been because he thinks you're mafia. Can't think of any other reason he'd do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

The intial vote I had no idea at all 1: what the hell this game was 2: the idea. But yes now that I think, it wasn't a good idea at all. Because I could accidental vote town. But now you're safe. I don't think you are Mafia. It was completely random, and not a good choice. I don't have anything that says I'm Mafia doe.. plus I am a terrible liar, so yeah you all would know lmao.

Gonna organize my thoughts here.
1. LaBelleFleur
3. EnderWiggin
6. Trojan
7. Panda1376
8. Call me Daniel
9. Slammint
10. Bloobloop

Ok, so from my perspective, two out of these 7 are mafia. I didn't include Rune cause hes confirmed (by Endless).

I'd be shocked if Labelle was maf. Her posts are strong. Yet, I'm pretty confidant that Ender or her have to be mafia. Why? It'd be cruel of Dolby to have the entire team based in new players. So as of now, my money's on Ender, (he seems very town, but hes the master at bluffs soo) but I'm not so confident in this catagory on who's the townie and who's the mafian. Ill leave this for later.

The second mafian is more likely to be new. My gut says Trojan actually, as of now. He knows basic mafia tactics, as he's played Town of Salem. And his suspicions felt oddly like a carbon copy of Endless'. He hasn't posted anything particularly contributive, either. He also mentions my actions as justified and then in his reads pegs me as mafia. In his reasoning for editing one of hos posts, he says, "Said something wrong". And then finally, he says that he'd look sus of Endless ends up being mafian. Why would he comment on that? I get that some of this stuff coupd be due to noob syndrome, but that's just too much information to disregard.

So Im thinking it's Ender/Labelle + Trojan, as of now.

I don't think its Bloop partly due to her random vote and partly due to her inactivity. It couuld be Call Me Daniel, I suppose, but I cant get a solid read on him atm since he hasnt really posted anything. Panda seems to be trying to get people involved and questioning others, so I'm reading him pretty strongly as town. Slammint seems to just be geniunely confused and trying to put something together, so I'm thinking he's alright (for now). That vote he made's a big no no though. My order, from least suspicious to most suspicious, is:

Panda
Bloop
Call Me Daniel
Slammint
Trojan
@Trojan Why did your opinion change on me? And what was the thing that you said wrong and edited?

@Labelle As a mod, you can look back on previous edits, right? Can you check what Trojan originally said?

Gonna organize my thoughts here.
1. LaBelleFleur
3. EnderWiggin
6. Trojan
7. Panda1376
8. Call me Daniel
9. Slammint
10. Bloobloop

Ok, so from my perspective, two out of these 7 are mafia. I didn't include Rune cause hes confirmed (by Endless).

I'd be shocked if Labelle was maf. Her posts are strong. Yet, I'm pretty confidant that Ender or her have to be mafia. Why? It'd be cruel of Dolby to have the entire team based in new players. So as of now, my money's on Ender, (he seems very town, but hes the master at bluffs soo) but I'm not so confident in this catagory on who's the townie and who's the mafian. Ill leave this for later.

The second mafian is more likely to be new. My gut says Trojan actually, as of now. He knows basic mafia tactics, as he's played Town of Salem. And his suspicions felt oddly like a carbon copy of Endless'. He hasn't posted anything particularly contributive, either. He also mentions my actions as justified and then in his reads pegs me as mafia. In his reasoning for editing one of hos posts, he says, "Said something wrong". And then finally, he says that he'd look sus of Endless ends up being mafian. Why would he comment on that? I get that some of this stuff coupd be due to noob syndrome, but that's just too much information to disregard.

So Im thinking it's Ender/Labelle + Trojan, as of now.

I don't think its Bloop partly due to her random vote and partly due to her inactivity. It couuld be Call Me Daniel, I suppose, but I cant get a solid read on him atm since he hasnt really posted anything. Panda seems to be trying to get people involved and questioning others, so I'm reading him pretty strongly as town. Slammint seems to just be geniunely confused and trying to put something together, so I'm thinking he's alright (for now). That vote he made's a big no no though. My order, from least suspicious to most suspicious, is:

Panda
Bloop
Call Me Daniel
Slammint
Trojan
@Trojan Why did your opinion change on me? And what was the thing that you said wrong and edited?

@Labelle As a mod, you can look back on previous edits, right? Can you check what Trojan originally said?

To me your the most likely to be mafia, im getting a very suspicious read on you...

What makes you think I'm mafia?

@Slammint. Hmm, alright. That went against the idea in my head, actually, but thanks for answering
Yw, I'm trying to help my fellow brothers.
Long live bb! :3.
I'm not here to lie, or change things. I'm trying to be 100% truthful, so if it did go against it, I don't know, but it is the truth.

Back