• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway (Practice) A drawing from me to you (๑→‿ฺ←๑)

Do you do little doodles of villagers by chance?
I actually havent gotten the chance to draw villagers, the most I did was some on banners, but I could try ⁽͑˙˚̀ᵕ˚́˙⁾̉

- - - Post Merge - - -

not entering as i'm sure you probably don't want to draw my mayor again but good luck!!
will be checking back hahaha i love seeing what you do, your art is so fun c:

Its a giveaway to all people who are interested (๑・`◡?・๑)

Lol this is my art xD.
image.jpg1_zpshnblbvvw.jpg
I'm trying to get better XD. I only started a week or so ago :p. Hugs to whoever knows who it's meant to be.

Lol no. Probably a bit over a week. Maybe 2 or so :p. It's pretty bad I know... But I am still practising so I should get good soon.

If i would have been drawing for only two weeks my art would be horrific. Your art is really good for two weeks

If i would have been drawing for only two weeks my art would be horrific. Your art is really good for two weeks

Why thank you!

It took me a load of tutorials and stuff so I'm not sure about that doe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pokemanz may be the only person on TBT who knows who it is lol

Lol this is my art xD.
image.jpg1_zpshnblbvvw.jpg
I'm trying to get better XD. I only started a week or so ago :p. Hugs to whoever knows who it's meant to be.

Tom cruise from uh, that recent movie, the edge of tomorrow? o_o

Tom cruise from uh, that recent movie, the edge of tomorrow? o_o

Lol, get out now, omg. XD. Have you people not heard of teen wolf? Tbh the drawing is pretty bad.
And yeah it's called mission impossible lol

Lol, get out now, omg. XD. Have you people not heard of teen wolf? Tbh the drawing is pretty bad.
And yeah it's called mission impossible lol

Totally still think its tom cruise, and the movie is the edge of tomorrow I was takign about :D

I changed the end date, added 3 hours, should end after I go to sleep now

Back