New Leaf Token
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Happy Home Designer Token
Feedback
100% (49) +
THREAD CLOSED
CYCLE SHOP WILL BE REOPENED LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW WITH NEW RULES AND ORGANIZATION
Sorry for any inconvenience..

Last edited:
I'd like to lurk for Rosie please! :3
You may write me down in historyWith your bitter, twisted lies,You may tread me in the very dirtBut still, like dust, I'll rise.Doesmy sassiness upset you? Why are you beset with gloom? 'Cause I walk like I've got oil wellsPumping in my living room.Just like moons and like suns,With the certainty of tides,Just like hopes springing high,Still I'll rise.Did you want to see me broken? Bowed head and lowered eyes? Shoulders falling down like teardrops.Weakened by my soulful cries.Does my haughtiness offend you? Don't you take it awful hard'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mineDiggin' in my own back yard.You may shoot me with your words,You may cut me with your eyes,You may kill me with your hatefulness,But still, like air, I'll rise.Does my sexiness upset you? Does it come as a surpriseThat I dance like I've got diamondsAt the meeting of my thighs? Out of the huts of history's
And may I wish you the very best of luck in this cycling thread!

Hi! Can you save marshal for me? he's a HUGE dreamie of mine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
:) Updated Lurkers and prices!
:( Pippy has been sent to the void
:cool: Now continuing cycle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

100% Original Phoebe is in boxes! LAST MINUTE BUY OUT PRICE OF 25 TBT!
tumblr_myx0yd00gA1su04fao1_500.png

Last edited:
Updates:
:( Phoebe has been sent to the Void!
:) New Villager - Yuka!
:) New Villager - Dotty!
:D Molly is in boxes!

01994ffe2c2138ca1539e35a4978928d.jpg
please save her

Last edited:
alrighty, could you please add my 2nd fc in signature? I will pick her up from there :)
sending the tbt now.

5429-7984-8948, typo'd the last number! It should work now ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back