• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop A Lion's Art Shop || TBT - Closed

Choke

はい
Bells
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (26) +
tumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.gif
A Lion's Art Shop
tumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.gif

Mayor Lyon

2509 1537 2039

Due to lack of internet, I have lots of time to open up a art shop and do commissions. I'll be on free starbucks wifi to give people their commission every 2-4 days. There may be a delay here and there if I do not feel inspired, but be sure that I will get you your commissions!

Samples:
COMMISSIONS | MAYOR | VILLAGER

Rules:
- I'm inclined to decline your commission
- No Furries, No Couples
- One chibi per person at a time
- Don't expect a quick commission. I don't have internet at home, after all

Slots
1. pengutango
2. Pokemanz
3. iamnothyper

WAITLIST
1. Benevoir
2. Oliy
3. Azure
4. KainAronoele
5. Chizu

500+ TBT depending on complexity!

ORDERING FORM

Reference: ( PLEASE LINK THE REF. I CANNOT LOAD PICTURES ON PHONE SOMETIMES )
Offer: ( 500+ TBT )
Notes: ( Optional )

Last edited:
Ooooooo welcome back : )

Reference: Ookami-San-[X]
Offer: 800 TBT+
Notes: Very serious (rarely smiles), Dashing, Secretive, Possessive. Thanks for any consideration : ) P.S. if you don't do OC's feel free to pass on mine haha 8'D

Last edited:
Ooooooo welcome back : )

Reference: Ookami-San-[X]
Offer: 800 TBT+
Notes: Very serious (rarely smiles), Dashing, Secretive, Possessive. Thanks for any consideration : ) P.S. if you don't do OC's feel free to pass on mine haha 8'D

Holy!! what a ikemen-- And I do draw OC's! Would 875 TBT work for you since his outfit seems a bit complex?

Reference: [x]
Offer: 500
Notes: Hopper may be a cranky penguin, but deep down, he's a sweetheart. Would it be too much of a stretch to draw him with a lil rabbit or some other cute animal?

EDIT: Just wanted to add, please make the animal with Hopper extra fluffy. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh, if slots are full, waitlist maybe?

Last edited:
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/OVuoe5l.png
Offer: 700 btb
Notes: care-free personality

super special extra hella cute girl... I wanna draw herrrr... this pillow girl
grabby hands at your girl
accepted! congrats on getting the last slot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reference: [x]
Offer: 500
Notes: Hopper may be a cranky penguin, but deep down, he's a sweetheart. Would it be too much of a stretch to draw him with a lil rabbit or some other cute animal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh, if slots are full, waitlist maybe?

AW HOPPER IS BAE HNG alright you'll be waitlisted! I didn't want to have too many slots available because of my lack of internet at home. I wanted to be sure that I will finish all of the slots by the time I do go to starbucks again, after all.

super special extra hella cute girl... I wanna draw herrrr... this pillow girl
grabby hands at your girl
accepted! congrats on getting the last slot!

omg yes ;u; i was afraid i wouldnt *wheezes*
thankyou!

Wheeezes thank you y v y !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO THAT WAS SO LONG AGO I CRINGE AT MY OLD ART
BUT THANK YOU AH--!!

I still thought it was great haha, still love the new stuff lots ;D Super excited to see what these look like^_^ Let me know when to send the TBT : )

AW HOPPER IS BAE HNG alright you'll be waitlisted! I didn't want to have too many slots available because of my lack of internet at home. I wanted to be sure that I will finish all of the slots by the time I do go to starbucks again, after all.

Yeah, at the time I was writing up my post, there were still slots open, so wasn't sure if they're actually be open when I posted. XD Haha, HELL YES!! :D I have a lil penguin plush in my car that looks like him. Might be a reason why I have a soft spot for Hopper. Well, one of the reasons I like him. :3

Makes sense. In no rush, so take your time on the piece. :D

Oh, one more little thing, can we request a minimum size? I ask since I'd like the pic to be at least 900px tall if possible. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :3

Oh, one more little thing, can we request a minimum size? I ask since I'd like the pic to be at least 900px tall if possible. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :3

Ah I'm sorry ;; I draw on a small canvas because it's just a thing that I do? Like how some artists are more comfortable with larger canvases, I prefer smaller ones.

Is that still okay?

Ah I'm sorry ;; I draw on a small canvas because it's just a thing that I do? Like how some artists are more comfortable with larger canvases, I prefer smaller ones.

Is that still okay?

Yeah, that's fine. I was just wondering since I personally find larger pieces easier to work with for graphics. Well, if I choose to use it for that, since I have much more leeway in what I can use it for. Also, for printing, larger images with a higher DPI are a MUST. That one doesn't apply, but something to keep in mind.

Back