• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Europe AND NA getting Animal Crossing amiibo cards Collectors Album

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
AC_amiibo_Card_CollectorsAlbum-656x462.jpg

Accompany Nintendo?s various announcements for Europe today was news about the ?Animal Crossing amiibo cards Collectors Album?. This is a special folder of sorts that can hold the entire Series 1 collection of cards. Those who purchase the album will receive a 3-card pack.

The Animal Crossing amiibo cards Collectors Album launches on October 2 in Europe. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer comes out on the same day.

http://nintendoeverything.com/europe-getting-animal-crossing-amiibo-cards-collectors-album/

Last edited:
Awesome! That is most definitely something else of which I can purchase two if it is purchaseable. :)

Last edited:
do not buy this, it is a trap to get you to need to fill in every blank space

:(

There are two important questions in my mind now.

1. How do I acquire this Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer amiibo Card Collectors Album.
2. How do I acquire a second Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer amiibo Card Collectors Album.

1. How do I acquire this Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer amiibo Card Collectors Album.
2. How do I acquire a second Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer amiibo Card Collectors Album.

umm idk you buy it at the store like you would anything else???

Last edited:
Yay more things to buy!

But joking aside, I still haven't seen the regular new 3DS HHD bundle for pre order anywhere yet. I'm hoping the Official Nintendo UK website will stock some of these things because Amazon keeps changing its prices. I can't get a proper grasp of how much things are supposed to cost.

okay I somewhat get buying two of every figure because you can keep them in their boxes, but why do you need two of all the cards?? if you're taking them out to put them in the album, they're going to be in the same condition whether you use them or not

I'm going to cry I'm so happy. This is all I wanted. <3

Last edited:
Awesome :D got my amiibo cards from Japan today and collected all 100 :D now i am getting a place to store them neatly ^_^

This is pretty cool actually! But I won't be trying to collect all of the cards so I don't think I'll be getting one. If I have friends trying to collect them would be the only way I'd see one of these. o:

Aw, it's super cute! Wish we had that here, although I'm not really planning on collecting full sets so the empty spaces would annoy me...

What are they going to do when the other 300 come out though!?

Cant I just use a Zipper Bag instead? If it gets released in NA that is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, its cool. But I prefer a Zipper Bag.

They could go up in price over years as they become more scare and could become a thing for nintendo collectors etc.
So you're saying, keep the blind bag they come in with until they are very worth something?

Last edited:
Back