• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling FELICITY THE PEPPY CAT IN BOXES

Anyways. Can someone close the thread. It's already solved and Kyle gets his cat. It's over now.

Last edited:
Normally I wouldn't get involved in this kind of thread but I do not believe Wolfganglover to be a scammer.... I as well was having problems with trading with her and almost thought she stole Marshal but then came back on hours later and sent me the 500 TBT as promised. She is not really the most easy person to trade with but judging by her profile atleast she is a younger member..... I don't think she means any harm even though it can be annoying when someone creates multiple threads and backs out of trades, etc. I'm not trying to make excuses for her I'm just saying I don't think she MEANS to cause a fuss. Lol

I am sorry though KawaiiX3, I know these types of things can be really upsetting.... :(

The problem here is that a transaction was agreed upon with the villager, but then the same villager was sold to another user. This is against our auction rules:

Auctions
Our auction guidelines apply to auctions of items and villagers in Animal Crossing, as well as auctions in TBT Marketplace. They are designed to keep auctions fair for both buyers and sellers, yet also give auctioneers freedom to create their own rules.

Rules for an auction must be clearly set and followed by both the bidder and auctioneer. As an auctioneer, if you wish to reserve special rights, please specify your reason for doing so in your original post before bidding begins. Otherwise, the auction should follow the default rules listed below.

• Bidders are subject to accept all rules posted by the auctioneer. If a bidder disagrees with special rights reserved by the auctioneer, he or she should not participate.
  • Auctioneers may only accept bids that are posted in the auction thread. No PM or VM bids may be accepted.
  • Auctions posted on The Bell Tree should not also be made on another site. Not only does this waste the bidders' time, they should not be required to check another site for bidding purposes.
  • Increasing or decreasing auction time is not allowed by default. It is considered a special right and must be reserved in the auctioneer's original post before bidding begins.
  • The last person to bid on an auction within the scope of its rules and time limits is the winner. Auctioneers cannot choose another winner even if someone else makes a better offer after it ends.
  • Auctioneers are expected to see their auctions through to the end. Unless valid reasoning is provided, an auction cannot be canceled. Otherwise, the auction winner may give the host negative feedback for failing to complete the sale.
  • Winners are obligated to complete the purchase after they are determined to be the winner. If he or she backs out of the transaction, the auctioneer may leave negative feedback.

Per the rules, KawaiiX3 can give negative feedback to Wolfganglover.

Because KawaiiX3 is okay with it, we'll let the transaction continue between Wolfganglover and KingKyle. KingKyle can PM me if the transaction also ends poorly. I would suggest to Wolfganglover to read over our transaction and auction rules. The original post for the auction was also very unclear. If anyone else was scammed, please report it with the report button. Thank you.

It's okay, Jeremy. I just got Felicity from a very polite user. So KingKyle can have her if he wants. ;)

Back