• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what amiibo cards do you want the most?

DJ K.K., Marshal (I watch the people from nintendo's treehouse play the game and there was a marshal running around the classroom and that made my day so much ;A; ), Genji, Chief, Chrissy, Francine, and Carmen <3

I want Isabelle, Takumi (don't know her English name but she's the new character), Bunnie and Eugene the most. I got the first two in my packs, and I'm trading for Bunnie with someone on Twitter. Still no luck with Eugene, though...

I feel like I'm a hoarder for the animals as I have a lot I want to get for the HHA game
(51 in total DX 41 being Villagers, and 11 being NPC's)

I Will be looking for my Dream villagers (which i almost have in my NL game), old villagers, villagers I can never get, but still love >.< and some NPC's (I can dream, can't I?)

-And hey, If some of these don't come out on amiibo cards, at least I save money by buying in secession for some of them, and I would be happy just the same <3-

Rosie, Whitney, Chief, Bam, Fauna, Celia, Marshal, Freya, Phoebe, Beau.

Portia, Nan, Cheri, Koby, Agnes, Canberra, Julian, Felicity, Hamlet, Shep, Stitches, Clyde, Pompom, Freckles, Amelia.

Lolly, Olivia, Pashmina, Skye, Vesta, Zell, Marcel, Midge, Carmen, Bunnie, Chevre, Chrissy, Francine, Diana, Wolfgang.

Isabelle, Sable, Mable, Labelle, Reese, Cyrus, Brewster, Blathers, Celeste, Pascal and K.K Slider

Last edited:
Takumi (don't know her English name but she's the new character)

I believe she's named Lottie in the english version.

I want some of my favorite villagers or villagers that I consider cute [which is a loooooooong list], but my priority is Goldie [and she isn't in the first series :1]

My top 3 characters I want are Jitters(duh), Peanut, and Isabella! They already have announced a Peanut and Isabelle, so all I'm waiting for now is Jitters!

No way!!!!! That's awesome!!!! I'm so excited now!!!! I can't WAIT till this game comes out! It is going to be the best!!!!

I dont know what amiibo cards there will be available, or if they will eventually make one for each character, but i would want all of my favorite villagers. I like all the wolves, dogs (especially walker), ricky, some of the frog villagers, and other characters here and there. The only problem is that im not sure if we know what characters are in each pack. I dont really want to spend money on stuff that i dont know what im getting. The amiibos are expensive as it is and i dont have the money to spare for all these card packets. Maybe i will just search online for specific cards.

I don't really care about villagers, it's the special NPC's I want. I'm mostly after Joan, Pascal and Luna from series 1. I don't remember series 2 off the top of my head but I wouldn't mind Nat or shrunk

ok to add to this, after seeing some pics of the qt nooklings I really want one of their cards LOL

Well I mostly want the villagers from my two towns, who are all my dreamies, but I also desperately want Rover's card, if he ever gets one! Rover you've had too much traveling, time for you to settle down buddy. <3 I really want to design his place!

Back