what amiibo cards do you want the most?

Which Amiibo cards you really want?

I'm still absolutely crazy excited for Happy home designer to come out I decided to make another thread about it to pass time lol, anyway which Amiibo cards do you SUPER WANT well, For my specials, Definitely Luna,Isabelle,Lottie,Harriet,Digby and pascal and for all the others,well I don't really mind but I would prefer my dreamies more than anything! So,what about you peeps? Which special character amiibo cards do you want? Which normal amiiboo card characters do you want?

I really want Hopper, but the chances of getting him about zero I would imagine, with only 6 cards in each pack and hundreds of villagers. Also I have heard rumors that the cards will be hard to get at first.

So, I am trying to keep an open mind! The game could still be fun even without any cards. Who knows who would appear randomly? Also, if I did get a pack of cards, it might be fun to try whoever I get.

I don't plan to get any, because I'd be too tempted to collect them all. That's too expensive.

But if I did get cards, here's the ones I'd want the most:

- the special characters (since you can't normally design houses for them without amiibo cards it sounds like)
- Bob and Ankha (they are my top 2 favorites)

I don't care about the specials, but I really want Poppy and Eugene. I also want Marshal (I've never had him in any of my towns and I think he's cute), Melba, Felicity and Alfonso, but not as much as Poppy and Eugene.

Well, I just got my cards from japan :3

image1(2).jpg

I got several cards I wanted! Dj KK, Bunnie, Flurry, Sahara, Bangle, Pascal... And no duplicates xD

Now I need to buy some US cards whenever they are released in hopes of getting my two favorites, Bob and Winnie and hopefully Isabelle as well.

Last edited:
I want felicity :K
(but she aint released yet so i will be patient).

i also want pascal! one of my friends is after tutu but kinda nervous about how much the cards are going to cost in Canada .-.

I want felicity :K
(but she aint released yet so i will be patient).

i also want pascal! one of my friends is after tutu but kinda nervous about how much the cards are going to cost in Canada .-.

Heya windfall! There's a thread about Canadian pricing a little lower down. You can also check out animalcrossingworld.com, which is a site managed by TBT's very own Justin. He has a stickied thread up top of this forum with links to the site for you!

Heya windfall! There's a thread about Canadian pricing a little lower down. You can also check out animalcrossingworld.com, which is a site managed by TBT's very own Justin. He has a stickied thread up top of this forum with links to the site for you!

Thank you :) I usually do check out animalcrossingworld, since justin is pretty good with his ac news :v

sadly i'm aware that the cards are gunna be $6.99 :/ not very impressed with the price (hand the cashier $10, and....with taxes, I get like a toonie back lol) but i guess that's we get since our dollar is in such a sad state :'(

I will sell my soul for a Punchy.
I miss him ever since he moved out. Easily my favourite character of all time.

But Crazy Cat Lady is Crazy Cat Lady. I want all the cats I can get my hands on. :blush:

If I'm going to get any, I'm going to hope for Melba, Felicity, Alfonso, Poppy and Eugene. I don't really care about the NPC ones.

I'm looking for all of the Deers, Merengue and Whitney. NPC wise I would love to get Katie, Reese and Sable, Jack and Isabelle.
Hopefully they are all going to be cards. :p

All of them :D
I'm a sucker for cute card collection stuff!

I'm with you! I wasn't going to buy the cards but now I want all of them. C: I'm gonna cover my walls with them!

I'm with you! I wasn't going to buy the cards but now I want all of them. C: I'm gonna cover my walls with them!

Million Dollar Question:
a) All the walls of your room
b) All the walls of your house
c) All the walls of your house, and make a friend do it too hehe

Back