• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help Me Please!!

Moho

Bells
So i had a really nice house and in animal crossing new leaf before i stopped playing. I got on today from a while. I look at my house and it has nothing. I had a mansion and a bunch of fortune cookie items and rooms and all that. Now its gone but my memory and character aren't. Anyone know whats going on???

Is it possible that someone else used your DS/played your game and demolished your house (this is an option in the starting menu when you load the game and talk to Isabelle)?

Do you mean all your furniture is gone or the house itself is gone? If it's the furniture someone probably played your game and sold it all. If it's your house uhh that's not possible.

My big house is gone and everything in it is gone, when i came back they said that my "house" was finished like wtf

Uhhh did you misplace it? Hack it? I thought if you demolished your house that automatically reset the game too

No i didnt hack it i have everything else except my house and my items in my house i didnt demolish.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im 100% sure that my house and everything in it is gone. My character and memory isnt gone just my huge house and all the awesome things in it.

No i have a small new house, but before i stopped playing the game i had a mansion with a bunch of rooms and items and fortune cookie things, Now i started playing it again and my old house is gone and replaced with a brand new house with nothing in it. But I still have my character.

No i have a small new house, but before i stopped playing the game i had a mansion with a bunch of rooms and items and fortune cookie things, Now i started playing it again and my old house is gone and replaced with a brand new house with nothing in it. But I still have my character.

sounds like someone restarted your town, or you did but forgot about it. Sorry to hear that

its not restarted im still mayor i have all my bells and the items i had in my inv, its just my house and everything inside.

Erm, I don't know how your house got resized other than resetting your character. Never heard of this happening before :confused:

I agree with jaxxipoo. There's only one explanation.

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

I genuinely don't know what's going on though. That really stinks :(

Despite this really weird phenomenon... I cant help but laugh at some of the comments about aliens. Hehe

But anyways your game character is tied to your house. If the house is demolished so does the character.

My theory is... someone made a new character with the same name in your town. Same look. Like the body snatcher aliens.

Then they deleted the house of the mayor with the real mayor. House is gone.

Then the 2nd character becomes the new mayor. You think this is the real mayor but it is actually the fake one with the ugly house.

Case closed.... it really sounda alienish to me though

No i have everything i had before i stopped other than my house and whatever was inside it.

Back