• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

More cards revealed!

SABLE ;-; I'm so glad that she's in series 1. Can't wait for the whole series 1 to be revealed :D

Aaahhhwwww yeeaaahhh!
A Puck-card, this is the best 7.5 seconds of my life!

Last edited:
SABEL AND SNAKE!!! so cute, i can't wait for this game *o*

*breathes heavily* so...cute...I want them so badly!! T-T

Do you guys think we could sst up shop to trade them? Like a separate area in the forum to swap cards, and then PM addresses? Or is that, like. Are there rules against that? There are RLC commissions in the Museum, so like... why not real life trades..... (its all fun and games until someone sends some anthrax)

Do you guys think we could sst up shop to trade them? Like a separate area in the forum to swap cards, and then PM addresses? Or is that, like. Are there rules against that? There are RLC commissions in the Museum, so like... why not real life trades..... (its all fun and games until someone sends some anthrax)

there's a thread about it somewhere and the staff have said they are considering it or something but the possibility of people getting scammed seems too high, so they're still undecided.

All I want is for Erik to be in the first batch.
I wish Nintendo would look at the popular villager thread when they make these cards.

All I want is for Erik to be in the first batch.
I wish Nintendo would look at the popular villager thread when they make these cards.

If they put all the really popular villagers in the first batch, then less people would be interested in the later batches. But I get you, I really hope for Tangy and Bam in the first.

Back