• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival Which amiibo would you like to see added?

Daveyx0

Keyboard Tapper
Bells
Switch
7788-8115-2011
Hey hey,

Simple thread to discuss which characters from Animal Crossing you would like to see as an amiibo APART FROM the ones shown in the trailers. Which ones? Reason? bla bla

Just curious to see your choices :) Villagers are allowed. I would say max 3 for every user to prevent everyone from listing all characters :p

Although I'm not overly excited for the game just yet; I love the amiibo's! They look great! Looking forward to my own Isabelle amiibo :3 Hoping to see them work with other games in the future as well.

As for my request... probably either Blathers or Rosie. Blathers is such a fun character and Rosie is my favorite villager! I know villagers would be unlikely as they are already in-game as gameplay assets, but I can dream :p Would be interesting to have a universal "villager" amiibo that allows you to link a certain villager in-game to the amiibo... anyway that's it.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Kappn needs to be added if not already

The thing is, quite a lot of the other NPC characters are in the little events so I don't think they would work as playable characters :(

But I'd like to see Sable and Celeste

I want Wolfgang, I'd buy it and eat it but it ain't gonna happen~

I'd like a Pascal amiibo. That's all though, no others jump out at me.

I want to see every villager ever as amiibo. That won't happen though, too many for stores to carry. So, let's see. Let's pick my favs from my NA game then. Lily, Skye and Papi. Those three are my amiibo figures.

I'd like a Harriet amiibo figure, but she is already a card so that'll do

Resetti and his toilet Amiibo.

20141126_HNI_0067.jpg

Back