• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Says the guy who isn't reading anything I've had to say. Also, I've been completely logical, I'd love to see you try and quotefish for illogical behavior outside of you already claiming my veteran claim was illogical.

i read what u posted at first then started ingoring/skimming because ur being stupid

no reason to quotefish when i already know ur being a dong

Says the guy who isn't reading anything I've had to say. Also, I've been completely logical, I'd love to see you try and quotefish for illogical behavior outside of you already claiming my veteran claim was illogical.

i read what u posted at first then started ingoring/skimming because ur being stupid

no reason to quotefish when i already know ur being a dong

Okay but I got blocked and you still dream that I'm scum. Also the last mini mafia was a Tom/Dad/Karen scum team it's your memory of us slaying you and the rest of town.

just coz u were blocked doesnt mean ur clear when ur other partner couldve sent it :)

also i dont even remember the last mini maf coz i stopped paying attention and u made the game boring

just coz u were blocked doesnt mean ur clear when ur other partner couldve sent it :)

also i dont even remember the last mini maf coz i stopped paying attention and u made the game boring

simply another line from dad that is proven wrong

oh man ur ganging up on dylan u know what that meens....... [/color=red] Ur MAF!!!!![/color]

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh man ur ganging up on dylan u know what that meens....... Ur MAF!!!!!

oh man ur ganging up on dylan u know what that meens....... [/color=red] Ur MAF!!!!![/color]

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh man ur ganging up on dylan u know what that meens....... Ur MAF!!!!!

no it means we have brains

Actually, justice isn't proving me wrong here, if they claim another roleblock result will give information when it could be the same thing tonight, just saying. But of course they'd want Cariad to air who was getting blocked in the thread. ;) You're trying hard Ash, which says a lot because that means you're not even good at trying.

u made the game boring

ur words hurt ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Next game I'm maf I'm going to n1 you again for saying that justice.

where is tina
mafia kill me so dylans proved wrong (ofc hes maf tho so he wont kill me coz he knows hes lying!)

Actually, justice isn't proving me wrong here, if they claim another roleblock result will give information when it could be the same thing tonight, just saying. But of course they'd want Cariad to air who was getting blocked in the thread. ;) You're trying hard Ash, which says a lot because that means you're not even good at trying.

ur words hurt ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Next game I'm maf I'm going to n1 you again for saying that justice.

im not trying wtf

theres nothing i can do because town is blind as frig and wont listen to anything ive said

ive barely put in any effort at this point because there's nothing i can do

Lol whoops I forgot

jzCYTJi.png

Current Score
Town
Mafia
31​
4​

Trundle died of too much salt.

Trundle aka. Maria the Alcoholic Lingerie Model was killed.

Role PM said:
Maria the Alcoholic Lingerie Model (Mayor/Mason)
Unbeknownst to you, your ex-fianc? is lurking somewhere within this club - and they?ve labelled you a prime target for tonight. Although you?re concerned you?re still drinking to excess, putting yourself at risk. Luckily your concerned friend Rose has your back, and if she spies anything wrong she will immediately run to your aid.

If someone tries to kill you at night, then Rose will die in your place. However, if you are killed from another source (a lynch) then you will die as intended.

You and Rose are the Mason team. You have your own chat located here in which you can discuss the game: [Omitted] Do not talk about the game outside of this chat: I need to be able to monitor it.

You have 47 hours to submit any day actions and vote a candidate for the lynch.

• NA: Monday 20th July - 3PM PDT / 5PM CDT / 6PM EDT.
  • UK: Monday 20th July - 11PM BST
  • AUS: Tuesday 21st July - 8AM AEST

If you know you cannot be available at this time then make sure to vote the night before! Not voting is not an option. Yes, you may vote no lynch. The result will come one hour after voting closes.

FYI I was just told Trundle died and given his role to post, everything else (aka time and score) is just my assumptions, Tina may edit it later herself. - Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
ok good he died over cariad
lets lynch chees

- - - Post Merge - - -

is today or tomorrow lylo
chees and ash/dylan scum team ok

Trundle is a freshwater fish. And today is a lylo for a draw game.

ok good he died over cariad
lets lynch chees

- - - Post Merge - - -

is today or tomorrow lylo
chees and ash/dylan scum team ok

Why are you most sure about chees over me and ash? I predicted you'd go after chees today, yesterday. Since it's between me, Ash, chees, and you. Why are you protecting Ash when he's acting so scummy if you are town?

Trundle is a freshwater fish. And today is a lylo for a draw game.

Why are you most sure about chees over me and ash? I predicted you'd go after chees today, yesterday. Since it's between me, Ash, chees, and you. Why are you protecting Ash when he's acting so scummy if you are town?

im not acting scummy thats probably why

Back