• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Original 5 Villagers..

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Out of the 5 original villagers in your town who do you still have?
I've had Parfait since February 2014, and still have 3/5 of them; Tangy, Stitches and Timbra
I let Rod go a week after getting the game and lost Tia last month, when i didn't play ;___; (going to try get her back)
I'm going to let Timbra go, and keep Tangy and Stitches for as long as possible, and get Tia back

I had Pekoe, Tutu, Iggly, Tiffany, and Doc. I don't have any of them. I would've kept Doc, but I reserved Pietro in a cycling thread and Colton changed his mind about moving so I had to let Doc go instead. Iggly and Tutu were ok. I really didn't like Pekoe and Tiffany. Especially Pekoe. I still have Mira though, who was my second random move in.

Last edited:
I had Pekoe, Tutu, Iggly, Tiffany, and Doc. I don't have any of them. I would've kept Doc, but I reserved Pietro in a cycling thread and Colton changed his mind about moving so I had to let Doc go instead. Iggly and Tutu were ok. I really didn't like Pekoe and Tiffany. Especially Pekoe. I still have Mira though, who was my second random move in.

cries ;^;

My original five were Cranston, Hamlet, Bunnie, Poppy, and Bruce. I still have Cranston, Bunnie,and Hamlet. I would've kept Poppy, but alas I didn't, but it doesn't matter now since she's happily living in my second town. Bruce was okay, but his house wasn't in a good spot :/ so I let him go.

cries ;^;

My original five were Cranston, Hamlet, Bunnie, Poppy, and Bruce. I still have Cranston, Bunnie,and Hamlet. I would've kept Poppy, but alas I didn't, but it doesn't matter now since she's happily living in my second town. Bruce was okay, but his house wasn't in a good spot :/ so I let him go.
I know! He even hates Chrissy!

I had Pecan, Gaston, Chrissy, Rowan and Ozzie. I let everyone go but Chrissy, because she's a favorite of mine. I would have kept Ozzie, but he wasn't really meant for my town, I miss him now.

I know! He even hates Chrissy!
They are both way too human-y looking to be cute in my opinion. But cuteness is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Pekoe wasn't horrible, I mean she was nice. But I remember seeing Chrissy as my first camper... Those bug eyes, she's like an alien...

My original five were Rolf, Chester, Coach, Claudia, and Rosie! All of them pretty much either were voided, Chester was the only one who was adopted. Honestly, I probably would have kept Rolf but lost him in a TT accident. But on to greener pastures.

My starters were, Merengue, Erik, Axel, Pinky, and Monique.

Monique moved to my sister's town but I still have the other 4.

My Labrythan originals were Bangle, Yuka, Rizzo, Tia and Dizzy. All of them moved out in the end, although I came to miss Tia by the end of Labryth's life span. Mayscore, on the other hand, had Sally, Beau, Chief, Patty and Monique. All of them are currently still in my town (although Beau's awaiting pickup from his new mayor), and I plan to keep Sally permanently.

My 5 starters were Hamlet, Gladys, Tucker, Mint, and Apollo. I still have Mint and Apollo but I lost Tucker due to TT'ing ;-; Hamlet went to my friend's town.

Last edited:
My 5 starters were Hamlet, Gladys, Tucker, Mint, and Apollo. I still have Mint and Apollo but I lost Tucker due to TT'ing ;-; Hamlet went to my friend's town.

i had:
~Bubbles
~Barold
~Pierce
~Kitty
~Croque
I have:
~Bubbles
barold just moved out...

Original town on the first cartridge which I still have but I don't play, I had Al, Cyrano, Poppy, Rudy and Yuka

My original 5 were

-Monique
-Clay
-Sheldon
-Agent S
-Sydney

I wanted to keep Agent S and Sydney but they left so early on.

My originals were Lobo, Olivia, Cookie, Iggly, and Pudge. None of them live in my town anymore.

out of mine, I still have Gayle. I started with Iggly, Opal... Pompom, and..... Knox. first person to move in was Curlos, then Dierdre, which both moved into VERY annoying places(which is why i eventually forced them to move..) I liked Opal, but her house was in a bad place too.. Iggly and Pompom were just casualties of my quest to get other people to move out... but Gayle is my special pink friend :3 she will never leave!

My starting villagers were Al, Rolf, Bettina ,Rod and Felicity. They're all gone now, but I hadn't really liked mice or tigers before I got them. and they were super cute!

The ones of the original 5 I remember is Egbert and Ricky. I only kept Ricky

Back