MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
This thread is to post all about the jerkiest moments you have had with villagers or players. I'll go first.

That jerkiest moment when you guessed whats inside the present you gave the villager, guess what you actually wanted (In my case, furniture) and if you guess it right, you get the guessed thing taken away and replace it with another thing you didn't want. (In my case, a wallpaper that I didn't want)

That happened to me when I delivered a present to Kid Cat. Called him a jerk afterwards.

Its your turn to share your most jerkiest moments.

Hm. Sylvia was very rude to me all of the time, which I didn't appreciate ^-^
Other than that, I try not to hold grudges. They're just trying to be nice, most of the time ^-^

I had a villager actually give another villager the present of a foreign fruit once, the day AFTER I sent them all letters hoping to get foreign fruit. >:[ Jerk was holding out on me.

But one time I got really lucky and a villager gave me an orange, when my old town's native fruit was cherries. I hope that happens again.

I got a letter from one of the snooties once that said something along the lines of "saw this and thought of you". It was a toilet.

Hm. Sylvia was very rude to me all of the time, which I didn't appreciate ^-^
Other than that, I try not to hold grudges. They're just trying to be nice, most of the time ^-^

Baabara can be quite rude. She gives me a hard time about my clothes and wigs. She looks and acts like my mother in law. Both are very jerky.lol.

When a villager sells me a fake painting (happened to me twice). >.>

When a villager sells me a fake painting (happened to me twice). >.>
Personally, I don't really care if I get a fake or not. As I have lots of Bells that I know what to do with. Plus, I have a trash can. So I won't have to pay a disposal fee.

I had Freya in Glitter. I picked her up from someone's void. I thought it was cool, 'cause I also had her in City Folk. but she was a total butt, insulting what I wore 2 different times and just... meh.
other than that, when I give anyone furniture... and then just see it in Re-Tail... or they try to sell it to me... :|

I don't care when I get fake paintings... mostly 'cause when I get 'em, it's from an uchi, and they seem like they need the money. and they get so happy when I buy the paintings. so whatever. besides that, I've got a whole lotta money anyway.

I've been pwp diving all day (literally like all day) and Leonardo has yet to request any jock pwp's let alone the freaking camp fire pwp -.-

Nothing really ever pisses me off unless it's the random villager move-in. When I see that random plot, I'm like, sweet mercy, REALLY? That was my reaction when Naomi moved in. She sincerely scared me so I didn't appreciate that at all.

Lolly didn't give me anything (not even a letter) for feeding her medicine through her sick days ): and them gold stag beetles for only spawning when I'm dozing off on the island, but really nothing much bothers me in game :p
Players though.... eh I can write essays of all the jerks I met during trades but that would be too much work and too much text and anger lol.

During the first week on New Leaf when everyone would add a ton of random people and have their gates open all day, some girl in a Madoka dress came to my town and just kept taking fruit. I was okay with sharing fruit since I had all of them but not shaking all of my trees empty. A friend and I were about to head out to the island for minigames and we offered her to come and play and she siad "**** off, I'm tired of your damn oranges (my native fruit).

So I just flicked the wifi switch and made all of that fruit she collected disappear.

Just another instance in which I can never expect anything good from people who like Madoka Magica.

Nothing majorly "jerky" happened to me just yet (except them selling my presents at Re-Tail :p but thats kinda minor). I do however dislike it when you get the 5-furniture-buyout-minigame from campers and all of them end up being worthless >.>

Naomi, okay.

Naomi gave me the most passive-aggressive junk.

She got me a vacuum cleaner because it was 'perfect for me'. Gave me a moldy shirt she was going to throw out, and sent me a lawn chair because it 'matched my decor'.

Apparently, she thought I lived in a garbage heap. NEVER 4GET.

Ping-resetting for 3 hours, when I FINALLY get a ping from the correct Villager! Guess what happens next...
latest

Last edited:
Twice on the same day I had letters from Diana with shirts attached, the letters read something like 'the tag says one size fits all so don't worry' cow.

Back