• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Good Zelda characters for Super Smash Bros. DLC Ballot?

Matt0106

Dawn of a New Day
Bells
Switch
2774-4281-4324
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
I've been thinking of some good Zelda characters to put for my vote for the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot, since I absolutely love the Zelda franchise. Only problem is I can't come up with any. Zant would be cool, yes, but the characters from TP haven't really stuck with me, and I was thinking of Young Link, with his Down Special as changing forms, like in Majora's Mask, to make him different from Toon Link, but Nintendo has been trying to stay out of that changing form aspect. I just want to know, does anyone know good Zelda Characters? NOTE: I know this Ballot is competitive and all, with people trying to get their favorite characters, but don't forget this is MY personal vote. Thanks!

personally, i think that there are plenty more than enough zelda characters in smash as is, but if i were to choose one based on my personal preference, i'd choose either fi or ghirahim. both would be pretty cool.
(sadly, however, i don't think the moves nintendo would pick for them would be as cool.)

Possibly toon variations of Sheik and Zelda (but they could actually transform) oh and possibly Demise.

Toon Zelda/Sheik would be pretty awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*slams fists on desk*
ANY MEMBER OF THE RESISTANCE

Oh I never thought about them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

midna and fi r best

Midna was actually going to be one of my choice, but only problem is she's an assist trophy :(

Midna was actually going to be one of my choice, but only problem is she's an assist trophy :(

Idc I voted anyway. I'm sure if a character gets enough support, they'll include them, even if they're an assist trophy

Idc I voted anyway. I'm sure if a character gets enough support, they'll include them, even if they're an assist trophy

That's what I would hope for, and personally for Skull Kid because him as an assist trophy isn't working for me.

Last edited:
I want Groose.
tumblr_m4f6dcMxmL1r2y7r9o3_500.gif

Third on the loose of the Groose.

#setgrooseloose

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been thinking of some good Zelda characters to put for my vote for the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot, since I absolutely love the Zelda franchise. Only problem is I can't come up with any. Zant would be cool, yes, but the characters from TP haven't really stuck with me, and I was thinking of Young Link, with his Down Special as changing forms, like in Majora's Mask, to make him different from Toon Link, but Nintendo has been trying to stay out of that changing form aspect. I just want to know, does anyone know good Zelda Characters? NOTE: I know this Ballot is competitive and all, with people trying to get their favorite characters, but don't forget this is MY personal vote. Thanks!

I was also thinking a Majora's Mask Young Link would be cool (but I didn't vote for him because there are already many Zelda characters and there are characters I want more). I was thinking that his special moves would be transformations. Like a side-B goron rolling attack, up-B for a deku flower launch, and down-B for Zora boomerangs or a falcon-kick-ish nosedive or something

and of course b-neutral would be arrow.

Back