• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Good Zelda characters for Super Smash Bros. DLC Ballot?

I just want Impa.

I was thinking of Impa as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

#setgrooseloose

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was also thinking a Majora's Mask Young Link would be cool (but I didn't vote for him because there are already many Zelda characters and there are characters I want more). I was thinking that his special moves would be transformations. Like a side-B goron rolling attack, up-B for a deku flower launch, and down-B for Zora boomerangs or a falcon-kick-ish nosedive or something

and of course b-neutral would be arrow.

YES!

tokayseye said:
I was also thinking a Majora's Mask Young Link would be cool (but I didn't vote for him because there are already many Zelda characters and there are characters I want more). I was thinking that his special moves would be transformations. Like a side-B goron rolling attack, up-B for a deku flower launch, and down-B for Zora boomerangs or a falcon-kick-ish nosedive or something

and of course b-neutral would be arrow.

?????
Did u play mele?e?????

?????
Did u play mele?e?????

Yeah, but I didn't really like its take on Young Link. I'm just saying what I think would be a better take on him, since it uses elements from a game in which he was the main character, as opposed to the Ocarina of Time-esque Young Link in Melee.

Yeah, but I didn't really like its take on Young Link. I'm just saying what I think would be a better take on him, since it uses elements from a game in which he was the main character, as opposed to the Ocarina of Time-esque Young Link in Melee.

idk i just really doubt they're going to redesign a whole characters moveset when theyve already been in a past instalment

I dunno Jake, I'm pretty sure Pit's the character in Smash 4 that's had his moveset changed the most, having three special attacks changed to new ones, not a complete character change but close.

But speaking of Young Link, He wouldn't have much else to swap to, that's the only problem.

idk i just really doubt they're going to redesign a whole characters moveset when theyve already been in a past instalment

Yeah I know

I don't think they're ever actually going to bring Young Link back, but it's fun to imagine sometimes, haha

none

though I do remember talking with a friend a few days ago about how despite it being a bit excessive, if Sakurai didn't drop transformations, having Young Link return but be Majora's Mask themed could be cool

Yeah I know

I don't think they're ever actually going to bring Young Link back, but it's fun to imagine sometimes, haha

It's ashame that they won't bring him back, because I sure with a new moveset, he would be a great character. :(

If I had to choose a Zelda character I'd go with Toon Ganondorf because he looks so stupidly awesome

I would LOVE to see Midna, but I highly doubt that it'll pan out.

Impa might be a more logical choice since she is present in many games, but I'm not as excited about her.

I also considered Ghirahim but he is a one-game entry, so that probably hurts his chances too.

Toon Zelda might be cute, but I don't want another clone... I want a freestanding, unique new Zelda entry.

In the end, although I REALLY wanted a new Zelda entry on the Smash ballot, I voted for King K. Rool since I felt it was vote that carried more weigh.

Princess Hilda. But make her moves DIFFERENT from Zelda's so people don't just hate her.

I voted Midna.

I like her anyway but she would probably have a more interesting moveset than yet another sword user or a clone.

Toon TETRA, don't suggest Toon Zelda, else if it were picked then she'd probably end up being a clone

Impa
Tingle
Great fairy
Lineback

Toon TETRA, don't suggest Toon Zelda, else if it were picked then she'd probably end up being a clone

Impa
Tingle
Great fairy
Lineback

But Tetra is already toon, why not just say Tetra.

Groose.
Up A - flicking his head back and forward and whacking someone with his pompadour while it flames and causes a burn effect. / air version = just shooting his hair up rather than a more roundabout version.
A - Punching
Down A - circular sweep for the down move
Down B - move would be body slam like he fell in skyward sword, similar effect to the Yoshi ground hop.
Dash + A - could be a shin sweep since that's an ******* thing to do irl.
Up B - Groose moves forward with a little air and grabs someone, then pushes them down. They are immobilized for a second.
Grabbing would just be a regular grab or he could use a rope like he tied up link's Loftwing.

final smash:
Groose summons his loftwing as it retrieves the groosenator. a large bomb is shot onto the stage with Groose sitting on the Loftwing as they land on the lever. it explodes and debris flies off that can damage players. "grooseland," he proclaims.

taunts:
hopping around in pain
flipping his hair/slicking it back
facing you and putting one hand on his hip while doing that smirk noise

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beedle is actually the person I voted for on the Ballot.
he could yell thank you which would paralyze people for a moment
final smash - summoning his boat as it shoots across the stage and makes all players in its path fly into the air

Last edited:
Back