• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyogo's Pixel Dump(site) stop posting goddammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
O0HqI+

And for when I last did a Ness pixel...
C6ocb+

Improved? Yes? No?

hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah

ACED IT! I noticed the improvement right away. Keep up the great work, amigo :>
That gif is my response to seeing your post B)

Thank u Azu!! I wonder how many good pieces I can pull off before I feel overworked and my quality drops, lmao

Fixed the pixel again, someone mentioned the AA on the cyan spots looked bad, they were right.

Last edited:
Atleast I still have Cranky Kong to keep me company, atleast he's saying something about my work.

Decided to open a temporary slot for TBT bells, referring to the first post, take note to these.
-Things you'll never see in my thread:
-NSFW content unless it's a topic I'm doing
-Detailed Skirts
-Couples
-Furries/Ponies/Dragons (unless Drago the villager MAYBE)
-Overly detailed characters
-Realism
Furries also include realistic animals and anthros, Villagers are fine I suppose, I'd really like to try to put off from doing Mayors right now, my mayor attempts look awful.

This is not first come first served, I will choose what I'd like to do, however, you CAN bribe me.
No specific prices or form, but don't make it disappointing for me.

Last edited:
neato burrito ppl come get pixel from hyogo b4 theyre its gone !!!!!!!11

To do list:
Computertrash's freebie
Some loser's character into a pixel
Buy a Wii U + vidya games
Get rekt in Smash brothers again
Wonder who that hidden user who's been looking in this thread for like 20 minutes
Smoke a Dewrito before 4/20 ends
Die and rip in pizza hyodork

To do list:
Computertrash's freebie
Some loser's character into a pixel
Buy a Wii U + vidya games
Get rekt in Smash brothers again
Wonder who that hidden user who's been looking in this thread for like 20 minutes
Smoke a Dewrito before 4/20 ends
Die and rip in pizza hyodork

sounds like a gr8 time
#blazeit

Your fault I've been listening to Steven Universe music, my sister's fault for getting me into the show itself.

Just a reminder, another slot won't be opening for awhile, I'll eventually close this one if no interest is given, which I won't argue with doing.

Last edited:
Decided to open a temporary slot for TBT bells, referring to the first post, take note to these.

Furries also include realistic animals and anthros, Villagers are fine I suppose, I'd really like to try to put off from doing Mayors right now, my mayor attempts look awful.

This is not first come first served, I will choose what I'd like to do, however, you CAN bribe me.
No specific prices or form, but don't make it disappointing for me.
Iconic! I would totally buy one but I only have 35 TBTB and that is nowhere near the price you deserve

Iconic! I would totally buy one but I only have 35 TBTB and that is nowhere near the price you deserve
Oh please, I deserve numbers lower than 0's!

You don't like doing mayors, right? o:
I don't hate doing Mayors, I'd just rather save them for when I get better at doing them, the only two I've done are terrible lol.

Last edited:
Oh please, I deserve numbers lower than 0's!

I don't hate doing Mayors, I'd just rather save them for I get better at doing them the only two I've done are terrible lol.
Well I don't agree with that opinion XD. I absolutely love your work and would pay at least 500 TBTB for it. I wouldnt go any lower tbh.

Well I don't agree with that opinion XD. I absolutely love your work and would pay at least 500 TBTB for it. I wouldnt go any lower tbh.
Nah, 500 would be too much for my quality of pixels, there's much better pixel artists on the forum who deserve that though.

I want one but like I dunno what I want
Your pixels are too good for my crap characters sob

I'll try to make one of em look decent, you're like the only one who's showing interest anyway.

Bumps, working on Computertrash's freebie (Art trade much? He's giving me freebs too) and his character is ever so handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back