• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Wii U

matt

www.rail-record.co.uk
Bells
Switch
4674-2909-7290
New Horizons Token
Kaleidoclover
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
ID love to see a Pokemon Wii u
Like a full region and Pokemon with gts but on the Wii u :)
Greater game capacity can be stored on Wii u disks so maybe HD Pokemon and massive regions!
What about you?

honestly i wouldnt care for a new region and all that

I'd actually be content with a spin off game like battle frontier where you cut all of the exploring crap and just go straight to the battling!

so basically just like the pokemon games for n64 only bigger and better

I think if a Pokemon game with gameplay similar the main series got a Wii U release, I would rather have all the regions than a new region.

My 'dream' Pokemon game has always been one with all the current regions available and you pick what region you want to start on. There would be so much replay value in that, as well as making almost all Pokemon obtainable.

Dunno what you would do when you finished a region...Maybe it ups the difficulty of the next region you go to (so you don't power through it with level 70's like Kanto in G/S), or maybe you can just travel there and start collecting and training again like when Ash goes to a new region.

But yea, something like that I would like to see.

Maybe something akin to Monster Hunter would be cool where you travel and hunt Pokemon in the wild. Obviously without the giant swords.

Last edited:
I would personally like a return to the Colosseum/XD format. It's such a fun concept, stealing shadow pokemon.

A game with all regions would be great

Pretty much the game I've been wanting since forever. They have the potential and the means to do it.

I'd like to see the arcade fighting game come to consoles too. Street Fighter like fighting with pokemon as fighters ahhh

Pretty much the game I've been wanting since forever. They have the potential and the means to do it.

I'd like to see the arcade fighting game come to consoles too. Street Fighter like fighting with pokemon as fighters ahhh

Yeah, definitely. And with the more stable Internet and trading possibilities it'd be good imo. And if they'd make an in-game exclusive that you could trade to your handhelds (much like the old Jirachi/gamecube things).

As for fighting games that'd be great as long as they work proper on the controlling :)

I'd like to see a Pokemon Wii U that lets you visit all the known regions in one big game. Just imagine the gameplay hours you'd get out of that. Plus fully 3D HD Pokemon Models. Could possibly include some multiplayer in that. Possibly MMO.

Back