• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling (/゚Д゚)/TITAN Cycling\(-`д´-\) [Breached The Wall: Muffy] [Escaping the Wall: Chrissy]

LoonieToonies

niether here nor there
Bells
Feedback
100% (80) +
(/゚Д゚)/TITAN Cycling\(-`д´-\) [Breached The Wall: Muffy] [Escaping the Wall: Chrissy]

They appeared almost out of nowhere? adorable, anthropomorphic animals who stole our hearts. Many have tried to pursue their cuteness, only to fail?

dxfszt.gif

FC: 2938-8088-2265

2ytxqh1.gif
Welcome to Maria! A cycling town terrorized by the 'villagers'. They need your help to drive away these cuties once and for all before they cause damage and escape!
2ytxqh1.gif

2s1rez5.gif

Tier 1 - the most destructive of all villagers. They eat and smash their way through Maria like there's no tomorrow. It costs 200 TBT to repair the damage they've done.
Tier 2 - adorably destructive, but not quite as bad as the tier 1's. It will cost 100 TBT put of your taxes to repair their damage to Maria.
Tier 3 - a milder class of villager whose recklessness and danger should still not be ignored. 50 TBT is required to fix Maria from their damages.
Tier 4 - these villagers aren't as difficult to deal with and typically do not cause much damage. 20 TBT is all it takes to fix Maria after they're through.
Tier 5 - hardly a concern, their damages to Maria are never significant enough to cut into the people's taxes. No TBT is required to fix the town if they've been through.

xdgz8m.png

~*NEW* I have now acquired the campsite! All campers are known as 'villager spies' and are trying to get inside the wall in disguise so they can wreak havoc. If a camper shows up that somebody wants, let me know and I will invite them in! They will then be reserved for you. This is important!
~You may lurk (it is highly encouraged)
~You must be polite and respect one another
~Reserves are free
~Not all villagers are free, depending on tier the price could vary. Most prices are in TBT. Prices can change, however, depending on how much I need moolah (right now rates are a little high because I need a lot of TBT. It may go down in the future, but for now I apologize for the steep prices on higher tiers)
~I will give every villager a chance, regardless of tier. Each villager below tier 2 will be given 20 minutes until they are voided. Higher tiers I will keep bumping and searching until they find a home. I will do my best to avoid the void.
~If you would prefer to VM or PM me about a villager, by all means go right ahead!
~In my town, you may run, take fruit, talk to villagers, and go cray-cray if you feel. It's not gonna be a nice looking town with all the time travelling going on anyway.
~Please check the 'Villagers that Escaped' and the 'Villagers taken by the Survey Corps' tags. Do not lurk for villagers that have already been adopted or voided so as to not clog up the thread.
~For TBT transactions, you must send the payment before I open my gate. IGB transactions will take place in front of the train station where you can drop the bells or goods.

LURKERS

Elephantmarshmallow - Willow

21lvbyr.gif

I will? Adopt them all? EVERY LAST ONE!

2hwzgpk.jpg

Angus - Bull villager (Lazy class)
Olaf - Anteater villager (Smug class)
Elmer - Horse villager (Lazy class)
Chrissy - Rabbit villager (Peppy class)
Baabara - Sheep villager (Snooty class) - reserved for ReXyx3
Muffy - Sheep villager (Uchi class)
Molly - Duck villager (Normal class) - reserved for me
Bubbles - Hippo villager (Peppy class)
Sterling - Eagle villager (Jock class)​

2vwwg2a.gif

Kiki (textbook_punk)
Blanche (jekabu)
Tucker (mstout)
Zell (abelsister)
Broccolo (bluetailsfox11)

Kid Cat (Milly)
Bam (Squiggle)

2a0hk3n.gif

Deirdre
Friga
Aurora
Klaus
Mac
Tammy
Rooney
Tammi
Caroline

Chow
Agnes

2w3qonp.gif
!!!ESCAPING THE WALL!!!: CHRISSY (100 TBT)

c31537491d4f6c602fdd4b5ffffe640a.gif

--

Last edited:
There are no words for how much I love this thread. And you. You are amazing.

Thanks bb! I just rewatched the whole series last night with a friend and was feeling inspired. New chapter soon! Hopefully it's a good one :) you rock too, btw.

Deirdre is trying to escape over the wall! Don't let her get away, you have 20 minutes to stop her! Due to the damage she has done to Maria, it will be 20 TBT to repair the town!

6zvomf.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deirdre escaped over the wall :(

Friga is trying to escape over the wall! Don't let her get away, you have 20 minutes to stop her! Her damage to Maria wasn't that great, so she is free!

2j1wz2g.png

Last edited:
May I lurk for willow the snooty sheep?
Oh and p.s. This is an amazing cycling thread, I love it! ^-^

You absolutely can! I'll add ya to the list :) and thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tempted to take Friga, but then I can't get Miranda.... o.o

Let me know what you decide! If someone else wants her before you decide then she will go to them. Is that all right?

Aurora is trying to escape over the wall! Don't let her get away, you have 20 minutes to stop her! Due to the damage she has caused to Maria, it will be 10 TBT to repair the town!

2m7z1ih.jpg

Klaus is trying to escape over the wall! Don't let him get away, you have 20 minutes to stop him! His damages to Maria weren't very great so he is free!

15z5zbt.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Klaus has escaped over the wall :( onward to cycling!

Mac is trying to escape over the wall! Don't let him get away, you have 20 minutes to stop him! His damages to Maria weren't very great so he is free!

24xmltt.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mac has escaped the wall :(

Last edited:
Tammy is trying to escape over the wall! Don't let her get away, you have 20 minutes to stop her! Her damages to Maria weren't very great so she is free!

2mmigbr.png

Back