What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made like a drawing gift for someone who doesn't know it, but looking at it, idk if it's quality enough to give :/

It's been snowing so much and the roads are all ****ed up so now I have to reschedule my appointment :,^D

i'm almost at total physical exhaustion and it's only wednesdayyyyyy

I'm so embarrassing bc I have a cold (he does as well) and saw my partner yesterday. Before I had to go home I was sobbing on his chest like a dang baby---we won't get to see each other until Monday instead of Sunday. I hope we both get better soon as well.

TL;DR I'm so embarrassing.

I just discovered that the 3DS has a photo limit which has nothing to do with the size of your SD card. Now I have to manually delete a ton of photos which is going to be rather time consuming.

My English 101 University class is kicking my butt. In highschool, my English 12 class was very easy, as my teacher was going through 3 different surgeries throughout the year. I feel like I got an easy A instead of earning it. He was getting eye surgery and couldn't grade by himself. He was considered the toughest English teacher in my county and I took his class when he wasn't in the state to badger on me for making mistakes in my writing..

I just discovered that the 3DS has a photo limit which has nothing to do with the size of your SD card. Now I have to manually delete a ton of photos which is going to be rather time consuming.
I hate it so much. Curse me and my ACNL screenshot spam. x)

rejected for a job i thought looked really neat, trying to just not mope around and think to much about it but it's sad

Just the other morning, my friends asked me if I was depressed (i'm not). I said no and asked them why they thought I was. They said I look really sad all the time. Do I really look that depressed?

Poured my heart out and got stomped on. Makes me sad that I even bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back