• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's this girl at school who's kinda scene/emo ish who's in a group of friends like that and just hearing her talk and stuff she seems like a funny and nice person to be around but I don't wanna be weird? Like she was sitting in front of me today at the assembly and we talked about like something really random n stuff. Her and her friends are into anime and stuff so we have that in common + memes but overall I WANNA BE FRIENDS BUT NOT SEEM WEIRD LMAO

these stupid people in math thought i was horrible with technology
sorry, but "the box at the right" is incredibly vague. if you want it to be fullscreen, say MAXIMIZE. don't they teach that in elementary?

Last edited:
I have two tests to study for and an outline and annotations all due tomorrow

plus my APUSH teacher expects us to finish all of our assigned outlines over the weekend like he thinks his class is the only class we have??

why can't you just explain it so that there aren't any mixed meanings
Just state your point - it's that easy
though I'm sure its a joke or smt

i honestly like just want to die lol i'm so bad at everything and it's so ****ing annoying and i just let everyone down and everyone criticizes me i really just don't even know why i bother to try to do anything to be honest because i just suck at everything on this planet!!
and i really want to snap out on like 2 people atm but i'm gonna hold back bc lol

Last edited:
Do people even know what a metaphore is anymore? You block out anything deemed "unusual" to hide away from a truth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really dizzy and nauseous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back