• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone accidentally knocked my USS Voyager replica off its stand and it broke to pieces. I built it years ago, and even wired lights in the deflector, engines and some windows. When I’m done gluing it back together, it will probably still have ugly fissures all over its hull... :(

some fish and diving things in new leaf.

and that i am tired af i hope i get some sleep. also i love how shep is so hard to find aaAaaa

Won't stop texting me

Someone accidentally knocked my USS Voyager replica off its stand and it broke to pieces. I built it years ago, and even wired lights in the deflector, engines and some windows. When I’m done gluing it back together, it will probably still have ugly fissures all over its hull... :(

Omgggfff I have a USS Enterprise D on the dresser in my dorm and I would be devastated if someone broke it... especially since it's from 1988, it's definitely a collectors item.

Everytime I have a good comeback for a troll/mean thread it gets deleted before I can post it. :rolleyes:

nothing because i'm most definitely certainly 100% NOT stressed and completely overwhelmed because school is starting again tomorrow

The escaped Guinea Pigs are still in my yard after almost a week.

I actually bought Guinea Pig food. O_O

WHY won't they go home?

my new 2ds xl battery.. uhhh since when do it run out that fast lol.

also te fact no pings about moving and no campers at all bleh might just start moving in cards

Half my classes for next semester still don't have a room assigned to them and they start tomoRROW

10 day moveout thing rather than 5... dumb update. ninty you do realize we 99% of the time wants em out fast right??

My friend messaged me about an hour and a half ago and said he messed up really bad and needed my help, but I replied to him like 5 min later and I haven't heard anything from him since...

I hope he's okay :(

My dad just told me that when my mom finally gets approved for disability he'll use some of the money to get a new engine for my car. That made me cry.

My car is a 2000 Volkswagen Beetle, and no it's not a classic car but I fell in love with it as soon as I got it. I got it October 2015, and my dad friggin burned it up like 3 months later because the oil pump wasn't working. So basically it's been sitting for two years, and every time I look at it or think about it, my heart breaks even more. I only got to drive it once... god I don't know if others love their car as much as I do, but that car is like one of my children and seeing it just sitting outside covered in snow? It's really heart wrenching.

My dad better get it fixed or I'm not letting him drive my older VW when I get one. He won't even get close to the driver's seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back