What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I see how it is. you can fuss and whine and gripe about something all you want. But when I do the same thing then it's a problem. and you refuse to see how freaking hypocritical you are. ok

this anxiety is eating me alive, why am i punishing myself by not taking my medication?

I was a start my diet again today, but we have so much freaking candy and food from yesterday. I'm gonna put it off a day or two more i guess...

why you dont connect to discord anymore? before xmas break you would be on discord everyday and now you dont even get on your 3ds... :'(

My throat is swollen probably because I've gone overboard with eating sweets the past several days.

I'm pretty mad with some of the Christmas gifts I picked out. I got my Black Friday New 3DS which works great, but apparently there's a common issue with them not reading Amiibo properly. Then I start up Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition today only to find out the loading times are slow as hell now because of the DLC. Takes forever to enter and leave a game. Finally, I got LEGO Dimensions and my sister and I spent a couple of hours building all of the sets only to find out the game requires you to get up to move the figures frequently. It is so damn annoying like who thought of that? You also need to rent characters from the game menu if you don't own the one necessary. The platform is also so bright we had to cover it up.

These are some of the messages in the album's "thanks to"s, I'm noT CRYING

And our members!!
You know it even if I don?t say right???
Whom I know better than anyone else, whom I cherish more than anyone else, whom I love more than anyone else
Rapmon, Jin-hyung, Suga-hyung, Jiminie, Taehyungie, Jungkookie
I?ll love you till I die

And lastly, our members, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, whom I trust and rely on the most in this world, whom I want to be together with, you know I love you guys right??
It?s ?forever?.

Our BTS
Namjoonie-hyung, Seokjinie-hyung, Hoseokie-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, Taehyungie, Jungkookie
Recently I feel thankful and cherish even when you just simply stay by my side.
I think not only that you endure hardship for me, care about me more than anyone else, but you also stay beside me, and I gain strength from that
It?s because there are people who make me awesome like you that I can get to this point.
Seems like we will be able to do even better, since I have precious people like you by my side. Please look forward to it and support me.
BTS, I love you.

Hoseok's was the cutest ;;;;;;; gahh

and another year that my grandma makes me feel like **** on my birthday. No surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back