• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I guess this doesn't bother me too much, but my kitten Daisy (whom I have only had since Tuesday) loves to attack things, and sometimes I get waken up in the morning because she jumps on my face or starts attacking my hair with her tiny claws. It's kinda cute but not when it's 1am and I'm trying to sleep.

also exams

This. I've statistics and biochemistry exams tomorrow - the latter hasn't even been properly taught due to my lecturers being on strike. I've been studying for the latter the last few days and having trouble getting it to stick. Then got a genetics mock the following day.

Still no callback whether or not I got the job even though she said she would let me know on Friday. Major letdown since I thought I had it in the bag.

My friend is really getting on my nerves during this trip. How come you never accept criticism? We're just saying that you're always late when we're on a schedule and you're so snappy and always sleepy and just overall moody.

I have had really bad insomnia ever since I got out of school on May 17th. The fact that I have to sleep on a hard floor doesn't help (I have a kitten I just got about 5 days ago and she needs someone to lay with, plus my bed is all f'ed up sooo) lol RIP me

I feel like im annoying my friends with my hyperfixations and none of them are into it and i keep spamming it and i feel like ****. sflkhdakfsd i just wish someone liked it .n.

Ugh I'm so tired but our class is gonna sit around to have a discussion and sort out our differences .-. I wanna sleep bur I also don't to miss everything.

I feel like im annoying my friends with my hyperfixations and none of them are into it and i keep spamming it and i feel like ****. sflkhdakfsd i just wish someone liked it .n.

this feel... i like too weird stuff and people are like.. um.. bruh lol.

also probably i-country problems but we only have like potato salad at home now for some damn reasons.. had it like all day everyday last week so.. i hope we have something else now ...

people who have 2 b like "um my life is worse bc ____" like cool thats too bad for u but it doesnt affect me at all so i odnt get why your bad life would have any impact on me and how suicidal i am lmao haahah

why is it so cold today? why are my eyes so tired? why don't i care enough about english language???? so many questions.

also why do guys find me hot lol

Tired of the rain. Can't even have 48 straight hours of sunshine. Happy Spring lol

im having chest pains from breathing i don't know if this is panic attack or not
that cat was everything to me and you ****ing got rid of him
i never want to be close to an animal again after the other cat passes
if i didn't love him so much i would start now but he's old and im the only one who really ever gives him love now
i don't want him to live the last years of life feeling alone and unloved

****ing hypocrites ****ing hypocrites
it's okay that your beloved dogs p*** and **** where ever in the house and you don't try to correct it
but god forbid the animal that was my everything does it
and you ****ing got rid of him on the spot
without trying to correct the behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back