What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curse this weight of mine! I want it to go away.....but that requires EFFORT!! 8I

Last edited:
I want to be closer friends with several people here but I don't know how to be friends... it's literally been so long since I've like "made" friends... idk... *grabby hands*

I want to be closer friends with several people here but I don't know how to be friends... it's literally been so long since I've like "made" friends... idk... *grabby hands*

you know where to find me <3

also the fact that all the auctions for sanrio cards will prob skyrocket af if i ever get to stalk them

you know where to find me <3

also the fact that all the auctions for sanrio cards will prob skyrocket af if i ever get to stalk them

Not you ya kumquat, you're already my turt<3 I mean like other people I wanna be friends with on here that I hardly talk to

Vent tiiiiiiiiiiime in hope for blind guidance from total strangers. Sounds safe.

I'm sick and annoyed because of my utter lack of time. I browse forums and discord in school because I don't have the time at home anymore. I'm not even at home. I have play practices until late on the days I don't work, and when I do work, it's until late at night and I have to go right to bed. It's aggravating and I just want to have a life again.

On top of that, I deal with loneliness issues on the regular. I'm the black sheep of a redneck town being a transgender and with asperger's syndrome. Granted, my asperger's has gotten better, it's still difficult and can get in the way. No one looks at me because I dress how I like to dress (which says enough to be honest). Guys look at me as a gay man, filled with horrid, bitter disgust. Girls look at me like a gay man, and see me as someone to tell all their girl problems to and their sexual experiences, which neither help me because of how upset it makes me that I don't have a vagina and how lonely I am. My parents look at me like a gay man, in that they want me to like Pet Shop Boys, Madonna, David Bowie, and go to bars and be some twink or something. Nothing against that type of person, it's just not me. I'm a woman. I like Pet Shop Boys, but not because it's the gay stereotype. I play Animal Crossing because it's a world that sets itself up to not have any romantic involvement, which is good because if it was there, it'd be all I focused on. Instead I focus on clothes and home decoration.

So yeah, I'm a wreck and this is my first post in about a year. What a way to herald my return to the forums. Feel free to add me or DM me or whatever. I can give out my discord as well. Cheers.

i hurt my wrist

i dont wanna go to the doctor cause what if it's not that bad?

but it hurts to do anything. idk if its like a fracture cause it isn't swelling or bruising or anything.

my head killing me as usual. I just wake up like this which is awesome.

my kitties tail is broken D: She's ok though, she can move the whole thing and is acting normally otherwise.

I keep skipping readings and then wondering why my grades are so bad but I don’t have time for all of this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back