• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think...... I think I should ask him out for a drink later after dinner time, idk I might not be able to make it to my friends' get-together later bc dad is coming to visit me for dinner so uh....... Shoot I'm so terrible at this ////

I introduced my boyfriend to some friends a few days ago and was really hurt by how they treated us. I kind of expected them to be a little more mature (or at least conversational) and I'm pretty torn up about it. :(

Before the storm came in, our new car's window broke. Our neighbor used a weed wacker and a rock flew and smashed the entire thing. We had the thing for TWO DAYS! What luck!

Last edited:
That's not good :< can you take your dog to the vet? D:
We have multiple times and even got her surgery but I think my grandmother is thinking of taking her again.

Last edited:
I'm so nervous I think I'm gonna throw up and I can't focus on anything

such a dumb situation but i fell asleep as soon as i got home from work and i woke at around midnight, i have to shower at night because my sister gets annoyed at how loud the shower is but she was asleep when i woke and now i don't know what to do

SLOW MAIL.

Also I need more dosh..

Also dumb mom not letting me give away some old clothes I never use, like wtf bruh..

I have to memorize every country in the world, do a 5 page essay, read two books, and do a trailer for one for my summer project. I've only started one of those. Also, I'm just trying to grow.

Why is Hustle even an ability in Pok?mon? Who the heck wants lower accuracy ... like you do enough damage anyway >>

It's past midnight, I'm back in my dorm and I smell.
But hey, at least he walked me back to my place. And almost held my hand. And put his face so close to mine while he spoke. It was so surreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back