• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Who do you play as/main?

i play as rosalina and luma, dr. mario, diddy kong, ness, villager, and peach. :)

My main has been villager since the 3DS demo, after him it'd be Link, Greninja, and Ganondorf.

Really wish Ice Climbers would come back lol.

I've been messing with ROB for a little, I'm starting to think I'll be using it more, ROB's got some nice stuff goin' on ayy.

I play Diddy Kong because I love niche picks and difficult, intricate playstyles.
Wait wait wait, Diddy is difficult?
That's actually remotely funny.

Last edited:
I originally was gonna main Robin, but now it's Toon Link and Wendy. I honestly really don't care for the idea of "maining" characters, but those are the ones I play the most.

I've been trying to use Robin more lately, but it has not proven easy. I love the sound of that lightning sword hitting an opponent. It's so satisfying. I'm mainly having trouble with his slower paced movements and smaller range since I'm used to fast paced characters.

I'm still fairly new to the game (had it since March 24th and have maybe 3-4hrs on it). So I've just played all characters on random for now to more or less get the feel of who I like and who I don't like. I'm starting to get an idea. No idea who I'll "main" though.

Mostly Kirby. Ha I am a loser...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or the villager....

Pit is my main, but I occasionally switch it up and play as Marth or Lucina.

Last edited:
I recently found a liking in Shulk :) His attacks are amazing and he's easy to work with.
My main is Kirby through ^^

Currently using Luigi alot more, never knew he could be strong with his Down throw and follow ups.

Otherwise I use Mario, Ness, Falcon, Wario, Ganondorf, Ike, Pit, Meta Knight and Greninja.
Oh, also Dedede is really fun to use too!

woo get on that ness!!!

become amazing with him so we can have even more intense ness battles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sheik
Zelda
Ness
Pikachu
Mario
Lucina
Wii Fit Trainer

Well...
-Toon Link
-Zelda
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Villager
-Shulk
-Luigi
-Rosalina
-Robin
-Lucina
-Marth
-Ike
-Dedede
-Lucario
-Jigglypuff
-Pit
-Dark Pit
-Palutena
And I think that's it...

After June, it'll be:
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas
-Lucas

Main: Toon Link
Secondaries: Zero Suit, Palutena, and Peach

I sure wish the Ice Climbers were still around. They were the best secondaries...

Back