• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

5 visits away from my new station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (313) +
If anyone wants to drop by and help me out i'd really appreciate it :) i'll give you a few too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and you are free to shop when you come just please do not talk to any villagers that may be shopping up there

Last edited:
I'll come help you out c: I just need to load up my game xD

@PlasmaPower sure! How many times would you like to come by and do you need visitors as well?
@Vizionari see above :) you may come after Plasma is done

I just added you.

And yes, I do need visitors. I forgot the number I need, but it's a long way from getting the train station upgrade.

I just added you.

And yes, I do need visitors. I forgot the number I need, but it's a long way from getting the train station upgrade.

i'll add you now and open up and i'll give you however many you give me :) town is Palette. And let me know if you decide to shop

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open :)

Do you have a T&T Emporium? I'm curious.

That and my town is currently upgrading to one.

Do you have a T&T Emporium? I'm curious.

That and my town is currently upgrading to one.

I unfortunately have had crummy luck trying to get Gracie to come by so for now i'm stuck with T.I.Y :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do have the fortune tellers shop though if that interests you

I unfortunately have had crummy luck trying to get Gracie to come by so for now i'm stuck with T.I.Y :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do have the fortune tellers shop though if that interests you

Okay, though it won't help with getting the fortune shop PWP, since it only counts when it's in your town.

Oh...

Anyways, I'll give you 5 visits, then the next person can come over.

Also, I forgot that the my store is renovating into a T&T Emporium right now. ):

There. I think that was my 5th visit. If you go to the tree to find that you missed one, let me or someone else know.

Opening gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back