• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros TBT money matches or friendlies!

anyone wanna get down with the get down?
i've been messing around with salt god ganon recently and he's slowly on his way to becoming my main tbh so i'm looking to buff him up

I'd like, go on now.
But I'd prolly have my little brother be like "CAN I PLAY???" and it's like "ur 8, u use ROB and use Side B, u don't even recover!!"

My lil brother sux

I gotta get better at fighting Little Mac's (Yes, laugh at me, I tend to lose to Mac users since I haven't played alot vs them and find some hard to read) and some Falcon match-ups would be nice tbh.

May aswell get better with my main (till Lucas comes out) more.

So yeh, lets fight.

Last edited:
If anyone is around tonight, I want to play/practice 1v1. I have two offline tournaments next week.

^^Won't be able to play tonight or for a couple nights but I can get some matches with ya Monday night

But anyway I am free right now if anyone is tryna get down with the get down

Ugh, I've been having the worst times on For Glory, Sure, some players have been good fights but most were just a pain to go through.

Show me how to get good, No Yoshi users either, thanks.

Back