Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
ど
North America Ends June 30, 2015. To make way for a new rewards program. All of them seem to close on different days, but all in 2015. Check your local one to find out more (or scroll down for links others posted) Was that out of left field or no?
I mean they did mention taking down the Japanese store a while ago but never mentioned when or what would come after.
Probably also why 2014 Gold & Elite prizes were awkward downloads and why it continues to do nothing much.

Last edited:
All of club nintendo, not just NA

- - - Post Merge - - -

>new rewards program

Hmm, so couldnt they just rename Club Nintendo?

Seems kinda pointless.

the new reward system is probably just going to reward digital games/themes etc. I guess it's to stop confusing and/or people whining about how there aren't any physical rewards *cough*

Updated the thread title. As already pointed out, the program is shutting down worldwide including in Japan.

It was somewhat obvious they were shutting Club Nintendo down due to the N3DS not having a registration code.
I can't wait for what this new rewards program has in store and Flipnote!​

I spent pretty much of my US Club Nintendo coins last week buying that Mario/Pikmin 3DS case, so I'm good there.

My issue is I have a bunch of points on the Japan Club Nintendo side. And I don't know what to buy. :/

It's interesting that they are shutting it down and replacing it. Why not just change it to whatever the new one is going to be? It must be drastically different.

Feel ya

In the EU clubshop there are mario golf balls...........

mario.. golf balls..........
The only thing I got from that batch was the MK8 shirt, which was kinda neat I guess. But the golf balls and the pin badges were really weird.

I finally managed to log on after getting 404 errors for about 10 minutes, I missed the Yoshi plushie (Really should have got that, my boyfriend likes Yoshi...) and I've just spent all my points on the badge set and a Pikmin keychain, I'll probably sell the badge set though... I'm still going to collect points just in case anything good comes up though.

I think that they want to make the rewards available in all regions and not leave certain regions out of the coolest rewards. So one new rewards program for all regions?

Why could they not just create / expand the club nintendo we have now to places without it?

The articles about it made it seem like club nintendo was going away forever and ever and we have nothing else coming but I'm really glad that isn't the case

I think that they want to make the rewards available in all regions and not leave certain regions out of the coolest rewards. So one new rewards program for all regions?
People are already bringing up something that Iwata said last year. He suggested that flexible pricing should be made available to consumers that buy a lot of Nintendo products.

Of course, that doesn't mean this is what it's going to be replaced with. The suggested system is unclear and some faults can be pointed out. Like if a person wants to buy a physical copy of a game at a non-Nintendo retailer, how would they get rewarded? NNIDs are often also locked into systems, so if your Wii U breaks down for whatever reason, it's a lot of effort to get yourself back into this kind of rewards program.

Only time will tell, obviously, but I hope they came up with something good.

Back