• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

i really don't get why you guys are pushing on tom so much. he reeks bored townie to me after "keeping an eye on him"

also i don't care for dad at the moment, sorry

the people i think we need to focus on are probably audino/capella/crys lmao all of you are literally forgetting crys is in this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

tom's post is screaming a townie to me so i probably won't lynch him unless you convince me otherwise

i have a band concert soon so i can't really post much, sorry.

Don't forget to vote!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now I want to go for a Capella or a Tom lynch, but obviously people aren't going to want to go after Tom from his activity so far but I still think there's a lot of info that could be gained from it based on whether people are defending/going against him/avoiding mentioning him too much. But then if anything is going to scream 'mafia team is full of inactives/uncaring players' it's lynching Capella with them flipping scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to leave for somewhere in about an hour and won't be back until day two ends, so I'm going to go with the safer bet and I've already ****ed town enough this game. Voting for Capella.

crystal
they're one of the inactive players i'd usuaully keep an eye on. i think (?) in past games they've always wanted a chance to see that they can be a better player and they're not really showing it this game. apologies if i misremember this

Dad
i don't care for his pr claim at this point bc i've been focusing on the people pushing on him & defending him aswell. i townread him kinda before but he's pretty null right now so i'll deal with this later

Tom
yeah his playstyle is lazy, but who cares. he literally screams bored townie. i'm not even kidding. do you seriously think after all these posts mafia tom would claim blue after the "vote me" stance? literally all the games i've seen him as mafia have been as blue since i've played, so yeah. i'm not voting him unless you convince me lol

Ashtot
i don't care for him either since the whole endless vs ashtot thing.

NikkiNikki
honestly her post on tom was really weird to me since i townread him, lol. it could change though. i don't have a big read on her either bc i'm still rereading stuff

Trundle
still reading

Endless
his reads are really disorted to me sometimes. why would you townread sonrio (if you go back and reread you'll see what i mean) just because he claimed all that stuff and then he literally goes MIA after being put out the spotlight. don't you think that's remotely suspicious?

Capella
pretty much ignoring this game & "why vote me". typical townplay & scumplay for her

Blu Rose
he usually ends up with some nice analytic posts but he hasn't been posting much but it's not an alignment tell for him. so some inactives are kinda hard to read on behavior

Sonrio
sure, i thought he was kinda town at first but i don't realy anymore. possibly 3rd party or scum. i really do not like how after he's townread by some people & he didn't get lynched he's not here anymore. probably wld keep an eye on him lol

audino
although pillow bunnys mini-case on them was lackluster, there is a possibly audino could be scum. i really think we're overlooking the no-kill (?) though. i don't have a definite read on them at the moment. they seem kinda frustrated with people not uh, understanding them? if that makes sense

LaBelleFleur
same with sonrio. i just feel like they've been under the radar since they've been out of a lynch pool

pillow bunny
though their post was lackluster at best (and so is this), they seem to be trying in a way. they seem genuine with their post but i do not have a definite read.

problem
imgay

i apologize for the bad post but i really need to get ready for my concert and this ate up like 20 minutes of my time. i am still rereading the thread so :cool: this is all you get from me

- - - Post Merge - - -

can we not forget crystal please

Okay I won't be back once times runs out so I'm going to vote for sorino I have already stated my reason why I find him sus. Bbl like at night

i really don't get why you guys are pushing on tom so much. he reeks bored townie to me after "keeping an eye on him"

also i don't care for dad at the moment, sorry

the people i think we need to focus on are probably audino/capella/crys lmao all of you are literally forgetting crys is in this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

tom's post is screaming a townie to me so i probably won't lynch him unless you convince me otherwise

I don't know why you keep going back to this whole "Tom is a bored Townie" thing. Tom is never a bored anything.

So basically your keeping an eye on everyone and are town reading the rest. Do you really think anyone is scum..unless, you are! At least I've been trying instead of one "big post" and the rest you just reading the thread. You've been slipping by more than I apparently.

Anyway, I feel as Sonrio went totally missing after he people stopped voting for him on day 1. I'm keeping an eye out for him for now. Pillow bunny so case on audino wasn't so bad. Their behavior is pretty scummy. Today I'm voting audino or Sonrio for lynch.

my heart sinks each time you count Gandalf's LOTR game
Get it disbarred from Officials and might forgot about it. :lemon:

please make a case tommy-kun:):):)if you can:):):) or start putting your thoughts more......idk seems like you aren't saying much
Nikki-kun I

Also guys, when it comes to inactives, remember that justice said that they will modkill them after three strikes, and that could mean one day one night and another day, or just three consecutive days. It's not guaranteed they'll be modkilled at the end of this day.

I would have been modkilled had I done that.

My role wasn't really given any brave/default options even though I consider the whole using both shots night one deal brave as is - there was nothing about the whole default points specified in my PM, but I can't just ask other PRs to confirm that the brave/default info was or was not in their pm because they're still useful prs probably. I'm just a townie now.

the whole 'default points' thing*
Which sucks, but I guess we just have to wait for the inactives to die off. :)

Which is what exactly bugs me. You've essentially posted your role PM, give or take some flavor text and maybe a little more. That alone would have gotten you modkilled in other games, so I'm sitting here wondering if it's just different because host or because you didn't post your true role. :lemon: So no, I don't trust you at all especially since you shot the Sheriff, but left the deputy.

You see the problem I'm having with you right now is that in one of the most recent official mafia, we were on scum team together and I know you know better than to assume I'd be this reckless as mafia due to how bossy and calculated I can be when I am a member of the mafia team. So for you to turn around right now and nudge (not push, you're too lowkey for that) a lynch on me for today doesn't seem like pro-town Tom, it seems like the kind of Tom who would take advantage of the situation in a game where people don't know me as well as you do. You remain the top candidate for the no-killer mafia decider, maybe teamed with someone like Sonrio. Yet they voted for the same person and I'm kiiiinda doubtful mafia would do that, mafia likes to not vote for the same person. Then again, there are likely 3-4 mafia in this game.
Well I'd hope you would change it up for that reason, because I'd call you out for mafia tendencies. :) And you're right, I'm nudging a lynch towards you but honestly at this point I'd settle for Trundle's head. :lemon: The problem with trying to push a lynch against you is that right now you're one of the few key "town" players so if I am wrong, I look like major scum and we lost a decent player. On the flip side, if I were to get you lynched and you bled red then we'd have a treasure trove of information to filter through and try to decide potential candidates for allies.

I don't know why you keep going back to this whole "Tom is a bored Townie" thing. Tom is never a bored anything.
No I am bored because I honestly to expect this to go like all the previous mafias I last played in, Bill Murray's Groundhog Day. Also I'm literally Schrodinger's Cat, I am scum but not scum at the same time.

Apologies, wasn't aware.

Also, here's Tom's post I was referring to in my latest post: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...efault-Mafia&p=4976973&viewfull=1#post4976973

I want to know what Trundle, Ashtot, and some of the other older tbt mafia players think about Tom's post here.

Reading it from the perspective of knowing he is scum and from the perspective of knowing he is town, this post specifically sounds like town. I don't see why you are highlighting it specifically versus his strange actions from the rest of his posts.

Get it disbarred from Officials and might forgot about it. :lemon:

Nikki-kun I

Which sucks, but I guess we just have to wait for the inactives to die off. :)

Which is what exactly bugs me. You've essentially posted your role PM, give or take some flavor text and maybe a little more. That alone would have gotten you modkilled in other games, so I'm sitting here wondering if it's just different because host or because you didn't post your true role. :lemon: So no, I don't trust you at all especially since you shot the Sheriff, but left the deputy.

Well I'd hope you would change it up for that reason, because I'd call you out for mafia tendencies. :) And you're right, I'm nudging a lynch towards you but honestly at this point I'd settle for Trundle's head. :lemon: The problem with trying to push a lynch against you is that right now you're one of the few key "town" players so if I am wrong, I look like major scum and we lost a decent player. On the flip side, if I were to get you lynched and you bled red then we'd have a treasure trove of information to filter through and try to decide potential candidates for allies.

No I am bored because I honestly to expect this to go like all the previous mafias I last played in, Bill Murray's Groundhog Day. Also I'm literally Schrodinger's Cat, I am scum but not scum at the same time.

Tom you can't fool me, you are always up to good/no good.

I took advantage of the host saying I could just paraphrase the PM, so that's exactly what I did in order to convince town not to lynch me even though I specifically set it up the way I did with the idea in my head that I could have been night one'd. A little arrogant of me, but it has happened before and I rarely get blue roles so I don't want to have died without getting to use my role. I've been completely honest about my poor choices with town today because I want to prevent confusion as much as I can after taking a chance and getting bad results from it.

Speaking of confusion, I'd still like to see Capella lynched over Sonrio because I think that if she flips red, there's a chance that'll give us a lot to narrow down. Sonrio is in no way clear in my eyes but Capella is just not talking at all, which is what she does as scum as opposed to when she's town or third party. Sonrio has a cloud of confusion surrounding him for me right now and I'm waiting for it to clear a little more based on what he has to say.

I took advantage of the host saying I could just paraphrase the PM, so that's exactly what I did in order to convince town not to lynch me even though I specifically set it up the way I did with the idea in my head that I could have been night one'd. A little arrogant of me, but it has happened before and I rarely get blue roles so I don't want to have died without getting to use my role. I've been completely honest about my poor choices with town today because I want to prevent confusion as much as I can after taking a chance and getting bad results from it.

Speaking of confusion, I'd still like to see Capella lynched over Sonrio because I think that if she flips red, there's a chance that'll give us a lot to narrow down. Sonrio is in no way clear in my eyes but Capella is just not talking at all, which is what she does as scum as opposed to when she's town or third party. Sonrio has a cloud of confusion surrounding him for me right now and I'm waiting for it to clear a little more based on what he has to say.

What about audino though? In my eyes they're still a good lynch candidate.

And Tom make your dang case on Trundle already, the push game is weak if you're going to go after him for a lynch and not me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about audino though? In my eyes they're still a good lynch candidate.

tbh that's another player I'm having trouble reading and need to take more time to analyze, but I mean I don't see how Capella's scumplay isn't glaringly obvious. Just look up her posts in this thread and look up her posts in threads of games when she's maf and when she's town. Two very different playstyles and one is manifesting here. Her scum one. But I'll give Capella that her serial killer game was quite different from anything she's done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and by take more time I mean after I eat - turns out I'm not going out tonight after all

Tom you can't fool me, you are always up to good/no good.
tumblr_mnorvyB7Cj1royuxmo1_500.gif

Getting Capella lynched would be a start I agree.

And Tom make your dang case on Trundle already, the push game is weak if you're going to go after him for a lynch and not me.
Not motivated enough to actually go back and re-read old topics to draw comparisons to this game's Trundle to other Trundles. He'll screw up soon enough.

tbh that's another player I'm having trouble reading and need to take more time to analyze, but I mean I don't see how Capella's scumplay isn't glaringly obvious. Just look up her posts in this thread and look up her posts in threads of games when she's maf and when she's town. Two very different playstyles and one is manifesting here. Her scum one. But I'll give Capella that her serial killer game was quite different from anything she's done.

and by take more time I mean after I eat - turns out I'm not going out tonight after all

You're right about Capella but she has also been the same way as Town before. It is her typical scum behaviour but she could easily flip green. I'll definitely consider her for lynch though.

tumblr_mnorvyB7Cj1royuxmo1_500.gif

Getting Capella lynched would be a start I agree.

Not motivated enough to actually go back and re-read old topics to draw comparisons to this game's Trundle to other Trundles. He'll screw up soon enough.

Not sure what you're expecting. People know when I'm scum and are just suspicious of me otherwise.

Night Two

Capella was rounded up and placed in front of the town. Everyone has gasped, for no one had thought that the king's most loyal servant would betray anyone.

But here she was.

The townspeople had let out their frustrations on Capella. Perhaps they were too harsh, but they were tired. The "heroes" had not done a thing to stop this mess. The wind no longer blew in their land dependent on windmills, but did in other places. The ocean was still dark as oil. The volcanoes still erupted, and it was slowly getting warmer everyday.

There were even rumors that one of the heroes had already died.

The town was frustrated. Not a single one of their worries were addressed yet. They threw rocks at Capella. They needed a scrape goat. No one was really sure what Capella was exactly guilty of, but it felt real nice to let it out.

Capella winced at every rock thrown at her. The king only turned away in disappointment. Capella was the most loyal guard, the most trusted soldier. Now, her future was over.

Capella's own father was too disgusted to watch. He couldn't watch his child get beaten. So he waited until Capella's so called public shaming was over.

But she never came.

When a few hours had passed, and it was late night, Capella's father finally decided to see what was going on. He ran outside, and saw that the body of his daughter laid on the street.

When he saw her, his stomach dropped. He hoped at that second that she was okay. But he knew. He knew the villagers had taken it too far. It was only supposed to be a public shaming, not a stoning.

He held her in his arms, but she was already long gone.

Capella, aka Owen (Townie) was lynched.

Your name is Owen and you are a townie. You serve your king and you are faithful to your kingdom. You have no powers besides your voice. You win when all anti town forces are dead.

It is now night two. Please send in your actions (and tell me if you are a PR and will not use an action for tonight). Night two ends at 5 PM PST, May 13th 2015.

Last edited:
Back