Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Not to mention Tom has also refused to comment on my post of how he has posted more than usual and all his posts were random attacks on me. From previous games I know that when Tom is mafia he likes to get me out of the way as early as he can so I don't lynch his butt like always, eh Tom?

I have been missing due to final week and mother's day. Today is my last day of the semester, so I am going to try and gather my thoughts now. By tomorrow I'll be more active.

----------------------------------------------------------------------​
My thoughts on the whole subject if mafia send a kill or not because they were lazy/dumb or inactive. I think they went on the default. Since the game is doing the experiment of DEFAULT or BRAVE on power roles and mafia has some power roles, I think if they went on the default they gain 2? points. Then again we don't know how many mafia there are or how many KP they have. I would guess there are 17 players, there could be 5 to 6 mafia players? a of KP of 2 or 3? not sure but I am taking this to the logical side of things

Honestly to me and how i hate Tom(sometimes) he doesn't seem mafia atm. Its true on day one he hardly post much and the whole he is well know to be mafia 95% of the time. But I'll give him sometime to post more on his thoughs by now he should have something.

Sus list:
pillow bunny: Idk if this is pillow bunny first time playing mafia, but the 2 question they have asked raise le brows
Does anyone else think audino is a mafia?
Can mafias see who all other mafias are?
I may be punching on a noobie, but I am known for suspecting the new players a lot lol. It just screams to me "let me look more newbiesh, so no one suspects me." I want to hear more from bunny.

The same goes for Sorino, If i have read correctly they have played mafia in a different forum/website. But what this utter sarcastic/useless posts
awwww pillow bunny is so cute
runeraider was an idiot for not claiming to start with
that doesnt help at all

you should all vote TRUNDLE
get your votes off me fools im literally egil
plus literally 98% of their post aren't much of use/cooperative. Even if they have role claim, but roles are unique in this game, so it doesn't help much imo. Plus didn't defend themselves much. Sorino doesn't seem town to me that is.

This is just a tiny gut feeling, but i just want to say how i feel about it
He claims to be 2 shot vig, Kills Waffles and Onyx. I want to believe Dad is town, but i dont know i just find it odd to his reason on shooting Waffle and onyx. Though idk if a vig can use both of their shots in one night. I am just a tiny sus on dad atm.

Now that I'm looking back on it, Waffles has a very erratic posting style for day one, and a lot of his reasoning for lynching Sonrio read as somebody trying to use whatever he can to get town lynched? Not saying Sonrio is town, but if he is, that would have raised flags from Waffles even more for me.

I'm also not sure I liked the reaction DarkOnyx had to problem/elise's small reaction test, something about that post seemed much more grammatically and stylistically structured than his other posts, as respectable and acceptable as the excuse was. More of a sentence structure thing that's hard to explain. I'm in one of those moods where that's what I'm paying attention to. Just thought I'd point that out though.

I am a bit ehhhh on how votes just switched from sorino to rue?

Ill get on with LaBelleFleur (i feel a bit sus of her) later (feeling nauseas, plus using work pc)

I have been missing due to final week and mother's day. Today is my last day of the semester, so I am going to try and gather my thoughts now. By tomorrow I'll be more active.

My thoughts on the whole subject if mafia send a kill or not because they were lazy/dumb or inactive. I think they went on the default. Since the game is doing the experiment of DEFAULT or BRAVE on power roles and mafia has some power roles, I think if they went on the default they gain 2? points. Then again we don't know how many mafia there are or how many KP they have. I would guess there are 17 players, there could be 5 to 6 mafia players? a of KP of 2 or 3? not sure but I am taking this to the logical side of things

Honestly to me and how i hate Tom(sometimes) he doesn't seem mafia atm. Its true on day one he hardly post much and the whole he is well know to be mafia 95% of the time. But I'll give him sometime to post more on his thoughs by now he should have something.

Sus list:
pillow bunny: Idk if this is pillow bunny first time playing mafia, but the 2 question they have asked raise le brows

I may be punching on a noobie, but I am known for suspecting the new players a lot lol. It just screams to me "let me look more newbiesh, so no one suspects me." I want to hear more from bunny.

The same goes for Sorino, If i have read correctly they have played mafia in a different forum/website. But what this utter sarcastic/useless posts

plus literally 98% of their post aren't much of use/cooperative. Even if they have role claim, but roles are unique in this game, so it doesn't help much imo. Plus didn't defend themselves much. Sorino doesn't seem town to me that is.

This is just a tiny gut feeling, but i just want to say how i feel about it
He claims to be 2 shot vig, Kills Waffles and Onyx. I want to believe Dad is town, but i dont know i just find it odd to his reason on shooting Waffle and onyx. Though idk if a vig can use both of their shots in one night. I am just a tiny sus on dad atm.

I am a bit ehhhh on how votes just switched from sorino to rue?

Ill get on with LaBelleFleur (i feel a bit sus of her) later (feeling nauseas, plus using work pc)

Mafia can't stockpile KP and they probably only have 2 at the most.

Ashtot do you have any thoughts on suspects? You seem to be reserving judgement so. Also I hope more ppl will speak up/vote soon. Only about 5 hours left

Ashtot do you have any thoughts on suspects? You seem to be reserving judgement so. Also I hope more ppl will speak up/vote soon. Only about 5 hours left

I've already talked plenty I haven't been reserving my judgement at all. Most people are probably busy right now but later tonight it should be more active. If you want to see my opinions and thoughts read the previous pages.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why don't you give your thoughts ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jesus christ. You managed to read some of my post but you somehow missed this part:

Tom's last post is also a marvel of atrocity. The reasoning on audino is the horrible wagoning/switching around sonrio and Rune day one, coupled with the off posts midday yesterday. True, it's not the strongest case, but it's there.
The case on you on the other hand..

Petition to tie Tom up to the stake.

*cough* stop fillering *cough*
Like seriously how hard is it to post 1 useful post?

Oh yeah and I found this gem:

Pretty sure both Tom and Audino are mafia. Leggo.
Wow you went from big player to town idiot in 60 seconds. :lemon:

I'm confused. I don't want anyone posting their role PM. I'm not sure why you asked in the first place since I'm pretty sure it's in the general rules to not post your role PM. Even if I gave a safeclaim to mafia I would ask them to not post it. Paraphrasing is fine, but posting either a role PM or a safeclaim will get you modkilled.

Kindly please point out where host town told Dad? Simply asking them to NOT post or paraphrase PMs of any kind doesn't make you town.

Not to mention Tom has also refused to comment on my post of how he has posted more than usual and all his posts were random attacks on me. From previous games I know that when Tom is mafia he likes to get me out of the way as early as he can so I don't lynch his butt like always, eh Tom?
Pretty sure I've answered this before? My fault probably, you might have missed it in all the ****posting I was doing. :lemon: I've been randomly attacking you because this isn't really the Trundle I remember playing mafia with. This Trundle is trying far to hard to come off as town, which is why I've been "randomly" attacking him. And even if I was mafia Trundle, I wouldn't get rid of you because you're the best green killer around. <3

Here is my reasoning for thinking audino is a mafia:

- At the beginning of the game, sonrio said that they and audino were the mafia. This was probably a joke, but I think sonrio was actually right about audino, because afterwards audino seemed defensive and suspicious of sonrio.

- audino voted for sonrio on day 1. I think audino did this because they knew sonrio wasn’t a mafia, but also wanted to draw suspicion off of themself. Like if sonrio died and it turned out they (sonrio) were a mafia, people would think that audino was also a mafia and kill them next. However if sonrio died and it turned out sonrio wasn’t a mafia, people would realize they (sonrio) was just joking so audino probably wasn’t a mafia either. Or audino was just trying to confuse people by making them suspicious of sonrio instead of themself.

- Then on night 1 (apparently) the mafia didn’t kill anyone. audino didn’t post in the thread anytime during that night, and didn’t seem to be active on the rest of the forum either. If you look at audino’s activity, they only posted a bit a few hours after the night ended, and it wasn’t in the thread, and then not again until the next day.

juff5f.png

- Due to this I think they may have forgotten to kill someone, or just gotten busy. Since no one died I’m more suspicious of people who were offline than people who were online but inactive. It could have been someone else who was also offline, but I’m too lazy to check through everyone.

- Also audino said that Trundle voted for sonrio with “no explanation”. Some other people have already pointed this one out though.

- At the beginning of the game, sonrio said that they and audino were the mafia. This was probably a joke, but I think sonrio was actually right about audino, because afterwards audino seemed defensive and suspicious of sonrio.

- audino voted for sonrio on day 1. I think audino did this because they knew sonrio wasn’t a mafia, but also wanted to draw suspicion off of themself. Like if sonrio died and it turned out they (sonrio) were a mafia, people would think that audino was also a mafia and kill them next. However if sonrio died and it turned out sonrio wasn’t a mafia, people would realize they (sonrio) was just joking so audino probably wasn’t a mafia either. Or audino was just trying to confuse people by making them suspicious of sonrio instead of themself.

- Then on night 1 (apparently) the mafia didn’t kill anyone. audino didn’t post in the thread anytime during that night, and didn’t seem to be active on the rest of the forum either. If you look at audino’s activity, they only posted a bit a few hours after the night ended, and it wasn’t in the thread, and then not again until the next day.

juff5f.png

- Due to this I think they may have forgotten to kill someone, or just gotten busy. Since no one died I’m more suspicious of people who were offline than people who were online but inactive. It could have been someone else who was also offline, but I’m too lazy to check through everyone.

- Also audino said that Trundle voted for sonrio with “no explanation”. Some other people have already pointed this one out though.

Omg ur right I must have overlooked that when I went on his profile, gg. I'm thinking of voting for Audino after this post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

About the time he was on I mean.

Also sorry if ur not a he Audino.

Oh yeah, pillow bunny has mafiatold if anything; stop townreading them. No one comes into mafia that naive. "Do Mafia know each other?" isn't the sort of question you ask, even when you've never played before. If they're mafia they're overplaying the new player card, if they're town they're asking questions they've already intuitively figured out the answer to overplay the newbie card. Either way, it's not townie don't townread it.

I asked that because I was confused about sonrio saying that they and audino were mafia, and I couldn't tell if it was completely a joke or if they were mafia and it was reverse psychology. Also I couldn't find out from the guide/explanation thread on here.

Why don't you give your thoughts ?

Ok! Honestly there isn't much to go on though because of the no kill. To me the no kill is the biggest thing atm, I'm more keen to believe in it than any accusations based on behavior (because people can lie).

If it was intentioned no kill, then I think biggest sus is Tom or Trundle. They both seem experienced enough to be able to carry it out willingly. But it is a gigantic "or" haha. They're accusing each other left and right. It's possible that they've planned out such an exchange but I don't think so.

It was a lazy no kill, I suspect Capella or Blu Rose. I suspected you as well NikkiNikki but it seems like you were just busy. I'm really leaning towards Capella here, forgive me if that's a noob mistake (since there seems to be a bit of bias against them in the first place) but they posted a few irrelevant things in the beginning of the game and didn't come back. Their demeanor also just seems flaky to me, moreso than Blu Rose, who did post that they would be busy.

Dad's vigilante claim is a bit questionable, and mostly I find it that way because of their post:

Now that I'm looking back on it, Waffles has a very erratic posting style for day one, and a lot of his reasoning for lynching Sonrio read as somebody trying to use whatever he can to get town lynched? Not saying Sonrio is town, but if he is, that would have raised flags from Waffles even more for me.

I'm also not sure I liked the reaction DarkOnyx had to problem/elise's small reaction test, something about that post seemed much more grammatically and stylistically structured than his other posts, as respectable and acceptable as the excuse was. More of a sentence structure thing that's hard to explain. I'm in one of those moods where that's what I'm paying attention to. Just thought I'd point that out though.

It seems like he posted before the kills so he could claim vigilante safely. If there had been another kill his words would have been believable, but because there weren't any it just seems a bit suspect. And if there were safeclaims, the exchange with justice doesn't necessarily mean he has a blue role either.

Of the suspects I've mentioned above I'm honestly most veery of Dad. Everyone has him townread but only because he showed protown reasoning & behaviour. Which people can lie about. If he is lying about it then we would be letting him go on the basis that he's town PR, and that's dangerous to me.

- audino voted for sonrio on day 1. I think audino did this because they knew sonrio wasn?t a mafia, but also wanted to draw suspicion off of themself. Like if sonrio died and it turned out they (sonrio) were a mafia, people would think that audino was also a mafia and kill them next. However if sonrio died and it turned out sonrio wasn?t a mafia, people would realize they (sonrio) was just joking so audino probably wasn?t a mafia either. Or audino was just trying to confuse people by making them suspicious of sonrio instead of themself.

- Then on night 1 (apparently) the mafia didn?t kill anyone. audino didn?t post in the thread anytime during that night, and didn?t seem to be active on the rest of the forum either. If you look at audino?s activity, they only posted a bit a few hours after the night ended, and it wasn?t in the thread, and then not again until the next day.

juff5f.png

- Due to this I think they may have forgotten to kill someone, or just gotten busy. Since no one died I?m more suspicious of people who were offline than people who were online but inactive. It could have been someone else who was also offline, but I?m too lazy to check through everyone.

- Also audino said that Trundle voted for sonrio with ?no explanation?. Some other people have already pointed this one out though.

oh good eye bunny, I didn't look into it much on the mafia joke, but this make some sense. i will like to hear audino defense on this

juff5f.png

That's actually totally reasonable. I was pretty tired that day & napped like twice lol. And you're right in saying I didn't come back on before the lynch ended. I was planning on getting online before then but I couldn't get up.

The reason I voted sonrio was dumb, but honestly I hate voting on Day 1 because there's nothing to go on except behavior. Actually the reason I jumped onto voting for sonrio was

Obv I'm leaning towards 2 or 3, I hadn't even thought of third party but that would make sense.
but it's also literally the first day & any guesses are purely behaviour based, are we gonna lynch on day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok actually whatever, I'm gonna vote sonrio bc I'd rather not be suspicious for asking whether we're gonna lynch lol.

Waffle's post directly above mine was about "if sonrio is mafia then you are mafia" and I made a mistake in asking if a lynch was necessary. I got nervous in thinking I was going to be suspected for it. Then I fell asleep and missed the lynch. Lots of mistakes there, but I was really tired.

I asked that because I was confused about sonrio saying that they and audino were mafia, and I couldn't tell if it was completely a joke or if they were mafia and it was reverse psychology. Also I couldn't find out from the guide/explanation thread on here.

It's fine he just doesn't know anything about Mafia on this forum. He assumes that everything he knows carries over to here and that he knows everything there is to know.

It's fine he just doesn't know anything about Mafia on this forum. He assumes that everything he knows carries over to here and that he knows everything there is to know.

but if you think about it this way he could be using this just so people will lay off suspecting him? Idk to me he doesn't seem town atm

but if you think about it this way he could be using this just so people will lay off suspecting him? Idk to me he doesn't seem town atm

No I'm just talking about Endless being insanely arrogant and not knowing what he's talking about.

Yall ask me to defend myself & then ignore me I'm very sad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this is dumb but @Ashtot I go by they/them

Back