Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

What's with the utter lack of voting? I'm not surprised to see that Blu Rose & Capella didn't vote, but Ashtot & Trundle?

The fact that problem was around but didn't vote is curious. What's even more curious in my opinion is that Sonrio has been MIA & didn't vote despite being around a fair bit the first day (even if it was mostly junk). Still trying to gather my thoughts.

My bad, I was online. I just forgot to vote. I would have voted for Tom if I hadn't forgotten.

Would you guys like 48 hour days and 24 hour nights? I'm shocked by the inactivty from some players, but if day was longer maybe this will change?

Yeah sorry I actually forgot to vote. I think it's because I'm not used to the 24 hour days but it's still my fault anyway. I feel ashamed because I've never missed voting before...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah Capella flipped green that's what I figured would happen.

I want to say yes but the confusion will just multiply x2 for town the longer they have to deliberate.

Would you guys like 48 hour days and 24 hour nights? I'm shocked by the inactivty from some players, but if day was longer maybe this will change?

I'm fine with a 24-hour day, but I also have the luxury of a fairly empty schedule right now, so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Be back in a bit... think I'm going to draw a flow-chart because that's how scrambled my thoughts are right now.

ouch

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry about that ive been ignoring this game for the past day. imma reread and then criticize you all for lynching capella

SHAME ON YOU ALL YOU LYNCHED AN INACTIVE YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

MY TOWNREAD ON DAD IS DONE. WE ARE LYNCHING HIM OR AUDINO

SHAME ON YOU ALL YOU LYNCHED AN INACTIVE YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

MY TOWNREAD ON DAD IS DONE. WE ARE LYNCHING HIM OR AUDINO
honestly yelling at us is doing nothing if you weren't even here to vote. Also this post has like no logic and is just useless. Who should have been lynched today then?

This turned into more of "my brain on a page" than an actual flow chart. But I am much less confused after writing it out (still working under the assumption that Dad is telling the truth until something comes along to persuade me otherwise).
r7xIJkl.jpg

This turned into more of "my brain on a page" than an actual flow chart. But I am much less confused after writing it out (still working under the assumption that Dad is telling the truth until something comes along to persuade me otherwise).
r7xIJkl.jpg

This looks pretty awesome but I can't read it because it's too small.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I can tell some of it is stuff we already went over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I can tell some of it is stuff we already went over.

It's more of a recap than anything else. But I spent a fair amount of my day musing over everything and just getting myself more and more confused so laying it all out helped to clear my head a little.

P.S.: If you zoom in you should be able to read it, no? IDK why it shrunk so much. :p

r7xIJkl.jpg
good except I wasn't in active at all. I was totally post on this thread and the website at the beginning and end of the night

It's more of a recap than anything else. But I spent a fair amount of my day musing over everything and just getting myself more and more confused so laying it all out helped to clear my head a little.

P.S.: If you zoom in you should be able to read it, no? IDK why it shrunk so much. :p

Oh you're right I forgot I could zoom in, thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

good except I wasn't in active at all. I was totally post on this thread and the website at the beginning and end of the night

You've barely posted.

Back