• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your mayor look like you?

probably. style? maybe. she gotta have style and gotta look good.

No. In real life my hair is short and can't be long. The game lets the mayor have long hair. It's usually in a ponytail, sometimes a bun or in pig tails. Right now she has red hair. That's something that I used to do a lot when I was younger.

Clothing wise we are alike.

I don't think my mayor looks like me at all. The only thing that's like me is the blue eyes. :p

Last edited:
My mayors have always looked like a younger me, but I'm thinking of changing this new one?with maybe blue hair and eye contacts.

Only when I use my Mii face, which I finally got a few days ago!

It really sucks that you can't change your skin colour in Animal Crossing - I know your villager doesn't have to look like you but there's no reason players without white skin shouldn't have the option. If animals can come in every colour of the rainbow, why can't humans have brown skin? Really lousy of Nintendo to be honest.

Misc.jpg

I love how my Mii looks though, well except that he looks miserable...don't know why that is but it really has my likeness otherwise!

Last edited:
The black hair is probably the only thing that resembles me.
I have brown eyes in real life, but black ones in game.

And I don't wear dresses in real life.

Our blue eyes are probably the only similarity. She used to have brown hair like me until I changed it purple. Everything else is different.

It really sucks that you can't change your skin colour in Animal Crossing - I know your villager doesn't have to look like you but there's no reason players without white skin shouldn't have the option. If animals can come in every colour of the rainbow, why can't humans have brown skin? Really lousy of Nintendo to be honest.

I love how my Mii looks though, well except that he looks miserable...don't know why that is but it really has my likeness otherwise!

I wish skin color could be changed too, and not just through tanning. Hopefully that'll be an option in the future Animal Crossing games ; v ;

Kind of. My hair is dark brown and I usually wear it in a ponytail. (I had bangs when I was younger, but not anymore.) I recently changed the mayor's hair to lavender, but it was dark brown for the longest time. I gave her my eye color, though: dark blue. I like the color, so no plans to change them.

My Mii, however, looks exactly like me. LOL

Well I tried to make her look like me, black hair and pale skin. My eyes are a blue green mix though which isn't an option so I just went with green eyes as they are closest to my real eye colour.

Cute Mii ^^, I agree changing skin colour should be an option.

Nope ^^ she has the pale, ashy-brown/blonde hair (which is my favorite color). My natural hair color is dark, dark brown. Also, they don't really have Asian-looking characters...well kind of!

Yep, I tried to make her look as much like me as possible! I want to really relate to my mayor, since technically her actions and everything she does is truly me... cx

My mayor doesn't look anything like me in the slightest. It's impossible to make one that would look even slightly like me so I just made one that looks drastically different instead. Always seems difficult to make a decent copy of me with any game that has customizations.

My eyes are wayyy too open, eye color wrong, I dont have my mayors hair (So I changed it), and the starting shirt I hate.

lol nope. Nothing like me.

Back