Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (221) +
nqUip7Z.png

Art above by Finnian, MoonlightAbsol, Gracelia, Phoelipop, Chicken Tender, mugii, Ragdoll, MayorZak, Jint, & Virals
Banner by me!

Art is love, art is life. I wrote a novel and would love to see the characters brought to life! I'll be buying YOUR art in this thread! If you're selling for TBT just let me know how much and who you'd be interested in drawing! I can't do RLC though, sorry. I can do things like Pokemon and GFX though, if you're interested in that.

If you're interested, all my characters can be found here:

http://toyhou.se/WulfNat/characters

The characters are from my novel, The Story, which can be found [here]. It's a slice-of-life comedy farce thing, so the characters are relatively simple and realistic rather than all fantasy-like with complex designs. They all have vivid personalities and backstories though.

Nathan Peppers - Bold, adventurous, sarcastic. Loves setting out on grand quests to discover new lands. Not tolerant of stupidity at all. Very open-minded and is seemingly not afraid of anything. He and Alex are best friends for life and he absolutely loves his wolf side.

Amber Shine - Peppy, energetic, total blonde. She's all about fashion and lipgloss. Loves anything cute and sparkly. She's not the brightest but has her moments. Acts clumsy and can be a spaz sometimes. #1 basket case.

FlamDawg Disco - Energetic, smug, sassy. He's your typical electronics-obsessed youth. Basically one of those freshmen in high school who think they're the greatest thing ever. Loves making smart comments which ultimately get him in trouble. Loves being the center of attention.

Sarah Radish - Smart, elegant, has a dark side. A brainiac with a lust for men. Always scouting out hot guys and fantasizes all sorts of grand relationships wherein she plays the devoted housewife. A feminist who does not stand for sexism and demands to be treated as an equal. A master at coming up with evil plans and flawlessly putting them into action. Never fall for her innocent act.

Zack Hakton - Lord knows how to describe this one. He has "hacking" powers (similar to computer or video-game hacking) that allow him to "hack" real life and do things like float, teleport, and make all kinds of things happen. He's a total durp and not sure of his own intentions half the time, but he's happiest when he's blowing up FlamDawg or ruining Amber's day.

Zoey Hakton - Moody, dark, goth. Think of the biggest ray of sunshine you know, then think of the opposite. That's Zoey. She enjoys texting and being alone. She might as well be the teenager who's permanently stuck in that "whatever" phase. Thinks everything and everyone is stupid.

Dennis Sparks - Your friendly neighborhood pervert. He loves anything and everything related to good ol' #69. Is always around when something can be misconstrued and makes sure to point it out. Despite how immature he can be, he is actually very charming and knows how to be romantic.

Sindr Powers - Totally random. She's all over the map and enjoys being sassy and direct. Tries her best to fit in but somehow she just can't get it right. Can be drawn with literally any hair color.

Alex Miller - Somewhat shy and awkward, but he can be a total go-getter when he puts his mind to something and always has the best times with his friends. He's a werewolf who isn't too keen on being one, but is slowly learning to be more accepting of his fate and become comfortable in his furry body. He can shift to all-fours wolf or anthro werewolf at will and has even learned how to resist the full moon... although it doesn't always work. He's happiest hanging out with Nathan and attempting to live a normal teenage life.

Kotaro McGoodbutt - Mischievous troublemaker. A common street urchin who loves getting into all sorts of trouble. He has a good heart deep down but just can't help but get into some kind of situation every now and then. Secretly has all sorts of talents.

Matt Sparrow - Half human half dragon, he's your typical jock who loves sports. Acts tough and strong but is actually fairly sensitive deep down. Doesn't really get along with the other characters. (He secretly wants to though!)

Princess Sarah - Sarah's alter ego that appears in certain chapters. The fabulous ruler of Saraney, she can only be seen with the highest-quality merchandise. Golden everything, gem-encrusted anything. Is multi-talented and amazing at everything she does. Top of the line in fashion and torture-planning. If you're lucky enough to be in her presence, she can either be your best friend or your worst nightmare.

Werewolf Alex - Alex but a bit more beastly. He still has the same personality and memories but acts more like a wild animal when it comes to instincts and such. More bark than bite, he's really just a big teddy bear that might try to scare you away but wouldn't know what to do if that didn't work. He is very protective of Nathan as well as affectionate and somewhat clingy. Gets seriously annoyed when treated like a dog. Definitely not the aggressive type but will tear you to pieces if you cross the line. He loves being petted but will never admit it.

Wolf Alex - Alex as a regular wolf but otherwise pretty much still Alex. Far less wild than his werewolf form, he acts more like himself and definitely carries a "human" vibe. Larger than a normal wolf, he's perfect for riding on, but he really doesn't like the idea. He's vicious when he needs to be but otherwise keeps to himself. Doesn't mind being petted, but being treated like a dog is still a no-no. Despite having a wolf face, you can totally see when he shows human expression, especially when he's annoyed.

If you have any questions about any detail of any character, just ask! I'll be more than happy to answer stuff.

Thanks for reading!​

Last edited:
I don't mind drawing Amber ^^
But do you have Nintendo Items from ancl? or any of the Leif items?

I don't mind drawing Amber ^^
But do you have Nintendo Items from ancl? or any of the Leif items?

Awesome! I definitely have a few lying around somewhere. I'll send you a PM when I find what I have!

My art style is simple chibi you can view my examples in my art thread

But I'll do your main character~ gives me practice in drawing guys haha

Back