• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what do u want for the holidays!?!

An SDHD card and for everything to go back to the way it was before last week /:

For this guy to notice me and take me into his manly yet sweaty arms.
No not really, but I'd just like some moolah because people know I'm tough to please with gifts.

OR THAT DAMN LITTLE MAC AMIIBO BEFORE MY BROTHER ORDERS IT FOR HIMSELF.

Last edited:
I got what I wanted, which was a 2ds and some games.

But most of all I just want a nice time with family! I'm cheesy, I know.

Not much. Just asking for Eshop credit and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I can't think of anything I want lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

But what I want most of all is to have a nice time with my family :)

My family never know what to buy me, so they just get me some small gifts like socks and toiletries so that I have something to open and a bunch of cash to just go and get my own things instead. I usually get anywhere between ?200-?400 depending on how much they spent on my Brother and Sister that year (they tend to give us roughly all the same amount).

I guess I'll end up getting Kirby Triple Deluxe, Fire Emblem Awakening and Pikmin 3. Maybe Pokemon OR. May or may not get a PS4 instead of games though depending on how much I get.

Might upgrade my crappy plastic Ocarina to a decent one since I've actually stuck with it and got somewhat competent with it. Or get a few guitar pedals.

I think the only thing I actually would like this year is to see my Dad. Despite the fact he's never been around much and I have a somewhat low opinion of him, I still like seeing him. Even a phonecall would be a better effort from him than last year -.-

i want to go to hell :lemon:
uhh tbh i only wanted one thing and my friend is already promising to get it so im pretty much grateful as hell to him. tho i guess i dont mind some writing stuff that would generally help me, cuz i like cute notebooks and pencils. more notebooks is good too for writing

i want to eat m&ms

I already got my gift. I got to spend the money that was for my presents to buy presents for my friends, who have been so supportive of me and amazing. I will probably get a few things from my grandma and aunts/uncles/cousins, though. Probably action figures XD I'm a collector, alright!? lol

Back