• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Diana, the snooty deer wants to move! ^-^

Rimdru

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
95px-31a901eed448f9ee30fc1af858e29be5_clipped_rev_2.png

Diana wants to move out!

I restarted my town and now finally got Diana to move out. :3 She's pretty cute but I prefer other villagers, so she has to leave!

She's a 100% original.
Looking for: All of the golden tools, bells, hybrid flowers (no specific kind, 2x blue/2x purple/2x black)
(any other offers will be considered, but whoever offers me the items listed above will get an instant yes (= auction ends!)

If you want proof, I'll send screenshots taken ingame. ^.^
If you win, you may enter my town, leave all of the items in front of the trainstation, and then I'll lead you to Diana's place!
If you don't drop the items beforehand, I will kick you out. ;_; Sorry, but I don't want to get scammed!

Let's begin! Good luck!​

Last edited:
It ends instantly once anyone offers me all of the golden tools OR bells and hybrids (I don't know how many bells would be appropriate, but that's why I'll look at everything people offer me).

It ends instantly once anyone offers me all of the golden tools OR bells and hybrids (I don't know how many bells would be appropriate, but that's why I'll look at everything people offer me).

Hmm I see. Well, I can offer 2x purple roses, 2x black roses, 2x golden roses (sorry, don't have blue!) and around 3-4 mil

EDIT: If you want, I guess I could try to find blue roses ^^
SECOND EDIT: Bid is officially retracted!

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry to bother you but could you tell me a specific end time for this auction?

It's been more than 24 hours and no one else has bid. If I don't hear a response within another 24 hours, I'm retracting my bid and finding Diana elsewhere. I'm really sorry about that! But she's my last dreamie and I finally have space open in my town for her so I want her ASAP XD

Have a nice day! (Would've PMed this to you but it looks like your inbox is full x.x)

I can offer you all the golden tools, 2x blue roses, 2x purple roses, and 2x black roses + 2x black tulips, 2x purple tulips.

Back