• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

gorgeous babes! ahhh wow ~w~
id really love the first skydancer, but i actually have zero money lmfao, those lair exps kill me... what would you like for him?
can i send you a derg for exalting? qvq you can decline if you dont feel like exalting anything

^_^ Dragon has been sent your way!~ I got nervous for a sec and thought that you were offering your dream dragon that took you MONTHS to breed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ayyy if anyone wants to trade my tbt for your treasure/gems/items pls PM me
i need dat sweet treasure i'm obsessed

in other news i just got the night sky wing silks for my baby yue and shE LOOKS SO PRETTY HELP I WANT TO HUG HER IN REAL LIFE WHY MUST I FALL IN LOVE WITH DIGITAL THINGS I WANT DRAGONS IN REAL LIFE

>W< Idk why I got the urge to make a red version of this dragon. Jfc this is a problem because I want it now >W<

sZwuaJe.png

^_^ Dragon has been sent your way!~ I got nervous for a sec and thought that you were offering your dream dragon that took you MONTHS to breed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

>W< Idk why I got the urge to make a red version of this dragon. Jfc this is a problem because I want it now >W<

sZwuaJe.png

ahhhh thank you so much!!! and goodness no, i have like 800987897897 dragons that are SIMILAR to him but i put him on the first page so he aint goin nowhere ;P but thank you again ;v;!!!! <3333

Ahh, Mango grew up ; 0 ;

Here he is with his mate, Papaya <3

On another note, Zakuro finally got a mate!

Any help naming Zakuro's mate? ; 0 ;
I kind of want a fruity name, since Zakuro means Pomegranate.

Last edited:
Is today actually the last day for shrooms? I thought I read it ends at midnight Nov 1st but I'm probably wrong :eek:
Ahsdf I missed out on the first day of shroom collecting because I didn't read the news. Even if there is one more day I don't think I'm gonna get enough shrooms for a runaway rotclaw but I managed to get the other things~

I just got this Halloween baby named Trick for about 4500t :D

I have 6 shrooms if that will help? ^^

Aah yes it would ;u; I'd be more than happy to trade for 10 TBT bells per shroom if you want!

and @ Lafiel: Aah Mango and Papaya are gorgeous! So are Zakuro and her mate ;w;

If you'd like I could ping you when they're ready to breed ^ w ^ I have like 17 pairs and no reason at all to breed them OTL I don't even have a hatchery

I'm hoping to price them for ~ 25k - 40k treasure each when my hatchery open, but I'd gladly sell them to you for 5k each <3

It doesn't feel right to sell babies to you guys with extremely high prices ; u ;

With breeding, it's important to notice the trends. Typically, if you want to cater to your own flight, it's nice to breed dragons with your flight in mind. If you want to breed actually high-priced dragons, the trends change. Right now, we're big on pastels, as we have been since like, May. That said, pastels are tricky and one color can throw it all off, so you have to be careful.

Aah yes it would ;u; I'd be more than happy to trade for 10 TBT bells per shroom if you want!

and @ Lafiel: Aah Mango and Papaya are gorgeous! So are Zakuro and her mate ;w;

Naw theyre free! I just need your username ^^

Ughh, if anyone was kind enough to send me just 6 Shrooms, I can pay you...

I have shrooms that I don't need. 10 TBT per, contact me by VM if interested. Since policies say that that mods will not deal with out-of-site transactions I ask that you send me the TBT Bells first. Danke.

Last edited:
Back