Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I have shrooms that I don't need. 10 TBT per, contact me by VM if interested. Since policies say that that mods will not deal with out-of-site transactions I ask that you send me the TBT Bells first. Danke.

Don't have the BTB, sorry.

whoa i could never spend 75k on a hatchling but congrats!!

would anyone at all be interested in mikael and ella's babies???

just lmk

Oooh~ I might be interested in a bby, Shiro. Something about the way the crackle colors the hair on the imp female is really neat-o >W< Keep me posted.

Also, still got this one TG skydancer if anyone's interested~

He's listed on the AH but if you want to send a CR for him, send me a PM/VM about it and I'll take him off. I'm willing to let him go for cheap if he's not gonna be exalted.

Oooh~ I might be interested in a bby, Shiro. Something about the way the crackle colors the hair on the imp female is really neat-o >W< Keep me posted.

Also, still got this one TG skydancer if anyone's interested~

He's listed on the AH but if you want to send a CR for him, send me a PM/VM about it and I'll take him off. I'm willing to let him go for cheap if he's not gonna be exalted.

oh! if you want a baby i will breed them :3 lets see how many eggs they have, i really need to clean out my lair and exalt all these damn dragons

edit: they got 4 eggs! will show u the babies when they hatch~

Last edited:
oh! if you want a baby i will breed them :3 lets see how many eggs they have, i really need to clean out my lair and exalt all these damn dragons

Woo! Hoping for a female with pink crackle >W<

I wish I was patient enough to level them up and make money but gosh I'm so lazy ;n;

Woo! Hoping for a female with pink crackle >W<

I wish I was patient enough to level them up and make money but gosh I'm so lazy ;n;

okay! ill keep an eye out for her <3
honestly ive been procrastinating on lvling so much but theyre literally eating me out of house and home i cant take this anymore i need to SEND THEM AWAY, STOP EATING MY FOOD

edit: they got 4 eggs! will show u the babies when they hatch~

meep id love to see the bebies when they hatch too!!

Got an Ice Egg today and listed it in the AH <3

Hopefully I'll finally have something to put in my vault when it sells ; 0 ; I'll probs go on a buying spree fml

omg no i just realized the festive favors are closed

now i have 79 useless shrooms lmao
what do i even do with these

ugh i couldve bought another familiar

1800 posts

Last edited:
omg no i just realized the festive favors are closed

now i have 79 useless shrooms lmao
what do i even do with these

ugh i couldve bought another familiar

1800 posts

sell them or save it for next year ): thats why i made sure to buy everything before today.

Anyone want this Gen 1 named Gayle? Apparently no one wants him in the Auction House. Is 30k too much?

Just got this boy for 5k as exalt fodder. Ah, now I feel bad ; w ; He looks so nice.

Back