• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT conversion rate too high?

TBT conversion rate too high?

• Yes, it should be lowered!

Votes: 82 45.1%
  • No, I think it's fair the way it is!

Votes: 41 22.5%
  • Really don't care about it...

Votes: 59 32.4%

• Total voters
Because not everyone does, and accusing them of it just because they have tons of bells to spend is downright idiotic.
I never accused anyone. :p I'm just talking about the generalities of it. I believe there are some people that obtain them legitimately, but I am convinced that there are more people than we think that are exploiting the game. I'm not "idiotic." I just know how people are. I never said it was a bad thing. Hell, anyone will do anything to get what they want if there are no immediate negative consequences. I'm not "talking down" to anyone. People can do whatever they please with their game that they bought with their own money. If that's how someone wants to use it, than I just let him or her go on his or her merry way.

Last edited:
Back